SHIPPING ALERT: An Unprecedented Increase In Online Shopping Will Create Delays. LEARN MORE
Home // Camp // Lamps, Safety, and Hygiene // First Aid and Safety // Repair and Maintenance // Seam Sure Water Based Seam Sealer - 2 oz (Item #10601)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Seam Sure Water Based Seam Sealer - 2 oz
Item # 10601
- In rainy weather, tent seams are notorious for leaking, dripping and generally wrecking the whole outdoor experience. But not when theyre coated with Gear Aids Seam Sure seam sealer. Seam Sure seals and waterproofs seams on all kinds of gear. Perfect for family-sized tents, tarps and pop-ups. Just apply a thin film to the inside seams and let dry. Dont let rain make you miserable on your next outdoor adventure. Seal and waterproof tent seams with Seam Surethe quick, permanent solution to a soggy problem. Features:
- Water-based urethane seam sealer
- Easily floats over large surfaces with unique applicator brush
- Ideal for tents, tarps, rainwear and more
- Fast drying formula dries clear
- Flexible, odorless and long-lasting formula
- Nearly invisible non-gloss finish
- Perfect for family-sized tents
- Made in USA
- Size: 2 oz
- Odorless, water-based urethane formula How To Waterproof Tent Seams with Seam Sure
- Clean and dry all surfaces.
- Remove old seam sealer with stiff bristle brush and isopropyl alcohol.
- Shake well before use. Remove inner foil. Pull brush top open.
- Squeeze bottle gently and apply a thin, even film to stitching on coated side of fabric (or inside of item). Use brush to work into needle holes, sewn joints, corners and under lap-felled and folded seams.
- Clean drips and excess with damp cloth.
- Allow to fully dry before use or folding (minimum 2 hours at room temperature; longer if colder). Test for dryness before use.
- CLEAN-UP & STORAGE: Close brush top and wash bristles with soap and water immediately after use; stiff bristles may be loosened with lacquer thinner. Store in a cool, dry place.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review