SHIPPING ALERT: An Unprecedented Increase In Online Shopping Will Create Delays. LEARN MORE
Home // Travel // Books, Guides, and Maps // Camino de Santiago Handbook (Item #9781911082187)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Camino de Santiago Handbook
Item # 9781911082187
- The Camino de Santiago cuts across Spain from the Pyrenees in the east to Santiago de Compostela in the west, leading you through the varied and beautiful ancient kingdoms of northern Spain. This guide provides invaluable information on transport, food & accommodation to ensure that your trip includes the best of this medieval pilgrim route. Features:
- Essentials section with useful advice on getting to and along the Camino de Santiago.
- Comprehensive, up-to-date listings of where to eat, sleep and play.
- Includes information on tour operators and activities, from sampling red wine in La Rioja to the magnificent cathedral at Santiago.
- Detailed maps for the Camino de Santiago.
- Slim enough to fit in your pocket.
- Author: Andy Symington
- Pubisher: Footprint Travel Guides
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review