Home // Travel // Books, Guides, and Maps // Group Eleven Book - 3 Pack (Item #FNC-45)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Group Eleven Book - 3 Pack
Item # FNC-45
- This Field Notes Quarterly limited edition gets its name from the position of the elements copper, silver, and gold in the Periodic Table. Group Eleven features three standard Dot-Graph Memo Books. But aside from the size, theres not much standard about them. Features:
- Stylish and refined, each book in the 3-Pack represents one of the three precious metals and features a cover stamped in metallic hot-foil with matched staples, ink, and (for only the second time ever*) gilded page edges. The covers are a 120#C duplexed stock from Neenah, combining Solar White on the outside and Epic Black inside. Body pages are 70#T Finch Opaque with a dot-grid in matching metallic ink.
- Group Eleven plays the shimmering colors of these three native metals off of the elegant white covers in a way that feels rich without being ostentatious. Theyre tastefully fit for Winter, especially for list-making and gift giving
- Paper Type: Dot-Graph Paper
- Dimesnions: 3.5 in x 5.5 in
- Pages: 48 pages
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review