Home // Snowsports // Snowboards // Chicklet Board (Item #107341-W20)
|Now Viewing: Default|
$149.98 (25% off)
Item # 107341-W20
- Start your young shredder off right with gear that is made to help her succeed. The Burton Chicklet Snowboard features a predictable and stable Flat Top™ profile with Easy Bevel shaping for a beginner-friendly, catch-free ride to help build skill progression without the additional pressure of an unforgiving traditionally cambered board. The durable extruded base is made for day after day of practice so your young one can get turning quickly. Features:
- Flat Top™ A flat profile between the feet means stability, better balance, and continuous edge control. The tip and tail kick up with an early rise outside the feet for the catch-free and loose feeling youd expect from a rocker profile.
- Twin Flex The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride thats equally versatile regular or switch.
- Easy Bevel Easy Bevel gives riders an incredibly soft and forgiving board thats virtually impossible to catch an edge on. With a convex base that lifts the edges off the snow and a super soft flex, the boards make it easy to learn balance and board control.
- Twin Perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride thats equally versatile regular or switch. Jib, spin, stomp, and butter with a greater balance of freestyle mobility and cat-like stability no matter which way you point it.
- FSC™ Certified Fly Core Precision milling optimizes the strength-to-weight ratio and performance possible from a wood core.
- Biax™ Fiberglass Features a jib-friendly, torsionally soft flex for a forgiving, park-friendly feel.
- Extruded Base Speed, strength, and graphical pop in a base that requires little maintenance. Pass your friends without even waxing.
- Super Sap® Epoxy A resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies. Less oil consumption means even less of a carbon footprint per board.
- Terrain: All-Mountain
- Rocker Type: Flat Top™
- Flex:Twin Flex Shape:
- Easy Bevel
- Core: FSC™ Certified Fly Core
- Laminates:Biax™ Fiberglass
- Base: Extruded Base
- Binding Compatibility: Burton 3D
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review