Burton Ruler Boot - Men's
item # 104391
- With a legacy of pushing personal skills to the pro level, the Burton Ruler is the boot for stepping to larger drops and burlier features. For riders seeking Ion level performance but lack the loot, its proven formula includes top tech like the choice of two unique and highly capable cushioning systems depending on the colorway you choose. 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation in the liner and the added warmth of our Sleeping Bag heat reflective foil defies arctic blasts; Total Comfort delivers a broken in feel right out of the box. The PowerUP tongue keeps the entire package quick and nimble, enhancing rebound for consistent mid-range flex that wont break down. Features:
- Speed Zone™ Lacing System for True Zonal Lacing Control hasLightning fast lacing control. Customize the fit of the upper or lower zone in seconds, and because the system is so powerful, you get more rebound, more wrap, and better responsewith less effort.
- Flex Response and Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology help to reduce the boot's overall footprint one full size, meaning a men's size 10 fits like a size 10, but has the footprint of a typical size 9. Shorter, lighter, sleekernever suffer from toe drag again.
- Power Spine Backstay allows for fine tuned medial and lateral support, edge to edge response, and durability.
- Flex Notches are strategically placed allowing for smoother, more fluid lateral and medial flex, perfect for pressing and tweaking.
- Medium Flex PowerUP Tongue is great for greater rebound and durability, we have upgraded the majority of our 2014 boots to this new dual density tongue construction. Like all our Thin Profile 3D® Molded Tongues, its available in one of three flex options based on the boot. For even greater response, check the thermoplastic-reinforced Power Up Plus Tongue on the Driver X.
- The cushion and traction have a Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil allowing the new low profile and lightweight underfoot technology to reflect heat back to the feet, improving both warmth and comfort when faced with cold conditions. Exclusive to the Felix and NEW Ritual.
- B3 Gel in the Heel are anatomical Left and Right Baseplates, Engineered Composite Baseplates and Hi-Backs, Progressive Flexing Hi-Backs, Hi-Back Rotation, Forward Lean Adjustment [Excluding Grom Binding], Telescoping Straps
- Rubber Toe/Heel Reinforcements
- Total Comfort Construction have an instantly broken in feel right out of the box. Total Comforts industry exclusive construction eliminates the break in period for a fit that feels just as good from day 1 to 100.
- Snow Proof Internal Gusset are on all Burton boot tongues and feature a construction to completely seal the lower zone of the boot, keeping feet warm and dry.
- Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed: Lightweight and long-lasting shock absorption.
- Support Rating: 6 (More Responsive)
- Lacing: Speed Zone™ Lacing System for True Zonal Lacing Control
- Flex: Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology, Power Spine Backstay, Flex Notches, Medium Flex PowerUP Tongue
- Cushioning/Traction: NEW DynoGRIP Outsole, NEW Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil, B3 Gel in Heel, Rubber Toe/Heel Reinforcements, Total Comfort Construction, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed
- Liner: Imprint™ 2 Liner, Powered by NEW 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation, Lock-Up Cuff, Velcro® Closure, Man Fur