Burton Powerstretch Liner - Men's
item # 131691
regular price: $29.95 sale price: $23.96 (20.0% OFF)
- Low-profile, quick-drying heat. Layer 'em underneath your mitts midwinter, rock 'em solo in the spring. The Burton Powerstretch® Liner Glove offers wind-resistant, breathable, and low-profile warmth that fits right in your jacket pocket or bottom of the backcountry pack. Four-way stretch mirrors your every move while the Sticky Icky™ grip palm gives you a firm handle on whatever tools you choose to deploy. Layer the Powerstretch® liner under your gloves or mitts mid-winter or rock them solo in the spring when hiking or slush riding. Ideal for shoveling, adjusting your bindings, operating two-way radios, or any situation where fancy finger work is critical in cold conditions. Features:
- Sticky Icky™ Grip Palm: With our Sticky Icky Grip Palm, if you grab it, you own it. Guaranteed not to slip, with the Sticky Icky youll be able to get a firm handle on whatever tools you choose to deploy.
- 4-Way Malden Powerstretch® Fleece Shell: Low-bulk, super breathable, and quick drying, the Burton Powerstretch® Liner features a unique four-way stretch that mirrors your every move. Layer the liner under your gloves mid-winter or rock them solo in the spring.
- Ergonomic Pre-Curved Fit: The superior dexterity of this articulated fit means your hands will always be warm and nimble no matter what kind of action you get into. Featured on every single glove and mitt we make.
- Screen Grab® Fleece
- Unisex Sizing
- Fabric: 4-Way Malden Powerstretch® Fleece Shell; Screen Grab® Fleece
- Fit: Unisex Sizing