Burton Malavita EST Binding
item # 105541
- Quickly becoming the go-to binding for the Burton team and beyond, the Malavita balances full wrap response around your boots with a mid-range flex that's 100% focused on freestyle. Features like the Heel Hammock, NEW Super Grip Capstrap™ and NEW Asym Hammockstrap™ dial in response to being on the. Offered in two versions, choose the across-the-board compatibility of Re:Flex™ or pair the EST® model (which features the fluid mobility of The Hinge) with a Burton board featuring The Channel™ mounting system for the ultimate in flex, feel, and adjustability. Features:
- The team's favorite blends Burton's top technologies with a freestyle focus.
- Baseplate: Dual-Component Baseplate Construction, EST® Baseplate Construction, The Hinge, 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite Spar, 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite Lower, Rides Exclusively with Burton Boards Featuring The Channel (Material underfoot is softer than the material alongside the lateral edges. This creates a ride that is softer underfoot, yet stiffer edge to edge for a perfect balance of response and board feel.; Removing the materials from beneath your feet and replacing them with cushioning, Burton was able to drastically reduce weight and explore entirely new designs.; Exclusive technology utilizes a dual-component baseplate construction that flexes dynamically with your leg for increased foot roll, less fatigue)
- High Back: (Exclusive technology eliminates hardware and weight, and allows you to adjust your Forward Lean and hi-back rotation independently.; Reinforced rubbery material wraps response around the heel of the boot.; Higher the Forward Lean angle on your hi-backs, the quicker your heel-edge turns.
- Straps: NEW Asym Hammockstrap™, Flex Slider, NEW Super Grip Capstrap™ (Flex Slider makes strapping in a breeze with a strategically stretched hinging zone that allows the heel strap to flex and fall fully open.; Helical teeth and a complete rethink of the entire package results in `Insta-Click` immediate engagement, faster uptake, and fewer cranks to tightness.)
- Cushioning: AutoCANT SensoryBED™ Cushioning System, B3 Gel, Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste (Dual-density EVA automatically settles your boot into a natural position regardless of stance width or angles for improved comfort, reduced fatigue, and more direct board control.)