Burton Freestyle Binding
item # 105441
- For rookies ready to elevate their game, the soft and forgiving Burton Freestyle is the proven solution. Built to make any board ride better, it features Re:Flex™ tech in the baseplate for a smoother flexing package that's easy to setup and adjust with all major snowboard mounting systems. The softest, most padded straps on snow, FullBED Cushioning, and a lightweight yet bomber design bring it all together in a binding that's been a Burton bestseller for over 20 years now. Our Flex Slider makes strapping in a breeze with a strategically stretched hinging zone that allows the heel strap to flex and fall fully open. Features:
- Make your rise through the ranks quick and comfortable with snowboarding's easiest riding binding.
- Baseplate: Single-Component Baseplate Construction, Lightweight, Bomb-Proof Polycarbonate, Re:Flex™, Compatible with all Major Mounting Systems (One material throughout creates consistent response and feel for all-terrain domination.; Buttery and playful for laid-back, relaxed cruising.; Dramatically improves board flex and feel, and reduces weight.)
- Hi-back: Ultra-Minimized Single-Component Hi-Back Construction, Zero Forward Lean HI-Back, MicroFLAD™ (Immediate response; Playful and relaxed feel is the Zero Forward Lean design.; Higher the Forward Lean angle on your hi-backs, the quicker your heel-edge turns.)
- Straps: Straps: Lushstrap™, Flex Slider, Adaptastrap (Lightweight aluminum and lightweight polycarbonate levers give you season after season )
- Cushioning: Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System (Cushioning offers a full coverage, cushioned platform that maximizes comfort while minimizing fatigue.)