SHIPPING ALERT: An Unprecedented Increase In Online Shopping Will Create Delays. LEARN MORE
Home // Snowsports // Snowboard Bindings // Burton Cartel EST Binding - Men`s (Item #105551)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Burton Cartel EST Binding - Men`s
Item # 105551
- Its fair to say the Burton Cartel EST Snowboard Bindings have been around the block a few times. Theyre teenagers now, and they ride like the hoodlums they are. If they were a person theyd be getting into fights at school and trying to break into the adult beverages cabinet. But theyre not, theyre snowboarding bindings, so theyre content to rage around the mountain instead, wreaking havoc on everything they come into contact with. With a medium-stiff flex, single component Re:Flex™ baseplate construction, and FullBED cushioning with B3 Gel, the Cartels offer the stability, board feel, and response required to keep you in supreme command of your line, no matter how rowdy it gets. Better tell ma youll be late for dinner. Features:
- Medium-Stiff Flex Helps with quick, technical maneuvers, even at high speeds. Great for all-mountain carving, powerful freeriding and charging through the terrain park.
- EST® Binding System By removing the materials from beneath your feet and replacing them with cushioning, Burton is able to drastically reduce weight and explore entirely new designs. With EST, the possibilities for flex is infinite, and so are the stance options.
- 30% Short-Glass / Nylon Composite Lower Slightly more responsive than the 18% short?glass/nylon composite, yet still plenty playful.
- 30% Short-Glass / Nylon Composite Spar Slightly more responsive than the 18% short?glass/nylon composite, yet still plenty playful.
- The Hinge™ Exclusive to EST® baseplates, this Burton-exclusive technology flexes dynamically with your leg for increased foot roll, less fatigue and easier ollies.
- SensoryBED Cushioning System™ Dual-density EVA automatically settles your boot into a natural position regardless of stance, width or angles for improved comfort, reduced fatigue, and more direct board control.
- Single Component Construction The simplicity of a one-piece hi-back means immediate response. Using Burtons book of material secrets, they can manipulate the overall flex profile -- from buttery to responsive.
- Zero-Lean Canted Hi-Back Design Your legs dont go straight up, and neither should your hi-backs. This ergonomic design follows the natural contours of your left and right legs to maximize control and comfort. Riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel will dig the Zero Forward Lean design on select hi?backs. As always, you can still choose to crank em forward for quicker control when carving or climbing icy pipe walls.
- DialFLAD™ The higher the Forward Lean angle on your hi-backs, the quicker your heel-edge turns. Crank em forward for icy hits in the pipe, or back em off for jibbing.
- Hammockstrap™ 2.0 Everything Burtons team riders love about the Hammockstrap, but paired with Smooth Glide™ buckles for a reduced profile and more comfortable fit.
- Supergrip Capstrap™ The Supergrip Capstrap™ delivers optimal fit and function with an ultra-minimalist, glueless, stitchless, and PU-free injection molded strap component that works both as a capstrap™ or over the toe. Simple and super durable.
- Flex Slider Makes strapping-in a breeze with a strategically stretched hinging zone that allows the heel strap to flex and fall fully open. Thanks to science of forced molecular alignment, the Flex Slider is also incredibly strong.
- Smooth Glide™ Buckles Lightweight aluminum and polycarbonate levers give you season after season of buttery smooth and reliable ratcheting power.
- Mounts Exclusively with Burton Boards Featuring The Channel™
- Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- Ability Level: Intermediate-Advanced
- Flex: Medium
- Baseplate: EST® Binding System, 30% Short-Glass / Nylon Composite Lower, 30% Short-Glass / Nylon Composite Spar, The Hinge™, SensoryBED Cushioning System™
- Highback: Single Component Construction, Zero-Lean Canted Hi-Back Design, DialFLAD™
- Straps: Hammockstrap™ 2.0, Supergrip Capstrap™, Flex Slider
- Compatibility: Channel
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review