Atomic Maverick 95Ti Ski
item # AA0029914
regular price: $900.00 sale price: $749.95 (16.7% OFF)
- Bulletproof but an epic storm system is rolling in around 11am? Already tracked out, but you know there's still pockets of goodness to be had? Grab the Atomic Maverick 95 Ti Skis and know you're covered either way. The 95 Ti gets out vote for the most versatile ski in the Maverick collection, and the one we'd take if we were going on a trip and didn't know what to expect for snow conditions. This ski more than holds its own in a pack of groomer zoomers, but takes to the backcountry, chop and freshies seamlessly - put on your handyman cap and get down to it with the Maverick 95 Ti. Features:
- Flow Profile Flow Profile blends the perfect amount of rocker and camber for optimal effective edge contact during every turn. Utilizing the latest generation of HRZN Tech Tip, Flow Profile delivers the ideal combination of camber, shovel taper, and tip rocker to create a ski that hooks up on hardpack as well as floats in fresh snow.
- HRZN Tech Tip HRZN Tech adds 10% more surface area at your ski tips. For awesome flotation in powder plus less tip deflection and better tracking through chop.
- Light Woodcore Made from poplar wood, this core optimizes the ski's weight without sacrificing any shock absorption or stability.
- OMatic Construction The ultimate balance of stiffness and flex throughout the length of the ski. Precision milled poplar wood, lightweight fiberglass, and titanal layer or carbon insets. OMatic delivers effortless performance, balance, and stability from tip to tail.
- Fiberglass Inserts
- Ti Powered Layers of Titanal alloy above and below the core mean smooth cruising even on chattery ice.
- Dura Cap Sidewall Sidewall for power transmission combined with a small cap for durability.
- World Cup Base Finish
- We recommend a brake width equal to or at most 15 mm wider than the ski waist width. ***Due to the size and weight of this product, $15 will be charged for shipping. (Shipping fees may vary depending on the number of items in your cart)
- Ski Gear Intended Use: All Mountain Tip/Waist/Tail Widths:
- 164 cm - 126 mm/93.5 mm/110 mm
- 172 cm - 126 mm/94 mm/ 115 mm
- 180 cm - 126 mm/94.5 mm/113 mm
- Tail Profile: Flat Actual Turn Radius @ Specified Length:
- 16.5 m @ 164 cm
- 17.9 m @ 172 cm
- 19.3 m @ 180 cm
- Base: World Cup Base Finish
- Core: Light Woodcore, OMatic Construction
- Laminates: Fiberglass Inserts, Ti Powered
- Sidewalls: Dura Cap Sidewall
- Skill Range: Intermediate-Advanced
- Rocker Type: All Mountain Rocker Ð 20% Tip Rocker / 70% Camber / 10% Tail Rocker