Atomic Bent 90 Ski
item # AA0029924
regular price: $675.00 sale price: $549.95 (18.5% OFF)
- Sure, the Atomic Bent 90 Skis have their heart in the park, but their soaring popularity has returned some surprising feedback - they're a great all-mountain ski as well for anyone who values a light and maneuverable ski that still can hang on hard snow. With a Light Woodcore and Dura Cap construction, the Bent 90 can go as hard as you can and reward you in kind. Features:
- HRZN Tech Tip and Tail HRZN Tech Tip & Tail takes an ABS sidewall construction and blends it with a revolutionary across-the-ski, horizontal rocker. It adds 10% more surface area in tip and tail for awesome float plus less tip deflection and better tracking through chop. The ultimate design for powder skiers.
- Directional Shape
- Light Woodcore Made from poplar wood, this core optimizes the ski's weight without sacrificing any shock absorption or stability.
- Dura Cap Sidewall Sidewall for power transmission combined with a small cap for durability.
- Atomic Base High-density sintered bases that are fast in a variety of snow conditions and accept wax readily
- Resist Edges Beefier edges offer better durability for hitting rails.
- Glossy Topsheet
- We recommend a brake width equal to or at most 15 mm wider than the ski waist width. ***Due to the size and weight of this product, $15 will be charged for shipping. (Shipping fees may vary depending on the number of items in your cart)
- Ski Gear Intended Use: Park & Pipe, All Mountain Tip/Waist/Tail Widths:
- 157 cm/ 166 cm - 118 mm/ 90 mm/ 109 mm
- 175 cm - 119 mm/ 90 mm/ 109 mm
- Tail Profile: Partial Twin Tip Actual Turn Radius @ Specified Length:
- 15 m @ 157 cm
- 17 m @ 166 cm
- 19 m @ 175 cm
- Base: Atomic Base
- Edges: Resist Edges
- Core: Light Woodcore
- Sidewalls: Dura Cap Sidewall
- Skill Range: Intermediate-Advanced
- Rocker Type: All Mountain Rocker Ð 20% Tip Rocker / 70% Camber / 10% Tail Rocker