Arc'teryx Rush Jacket - Men's
item # 25736
$749.00 to $750.00
- Built for big mountains, the Rush Jacket delivers protection and durability without sacrificing lightweight, comfortable performance. Made from GORE-TEX PRO with Most Rugged Technology their strongest available it gives exceptionally durable waterproof, windproof protection, but is breathable for comfort on ascents. A helmet compatible StormHood™ provides additional coverage with minimal impact on vision, WaterTight™ pit zippers speed ventilation, and articulated patterning maximizes mobility. Features:
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Burly and breathable N80d 3L Most Rugged GORE-TEX PRO in the body with N100d face fabric for additional protection
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Laminated brim
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- WaterTight™ Zippers
- Relaxed cuffs to fit over gloves
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Drop back hem
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers and RS™ zipper sliders
- Internal mesh dump pocket
- Internal laminated pocket with zip
- Note - Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic and snap closure
- Slide 'n Loc™ snap closures on powder skirt enable jacket to be fastened to specific ski pants to prevent snow entry
- Hidden Recco® reflector
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- N100p-X 3L Most Rugged GORE-TEX PRO - yoke
- N80p-X 3L Most Rugged GORE-TEX PRO
- Weight: 1 lb 4.8 oz
- Length: 31.25 in
- Fit: Regular Fit Care:
- Machine wash in warm water (40¡C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.