Adventure Medical Ultralight and Watertight .3 Medical Kit
item # 0125-0297
- The Ultralight / Watertight Series features proprietary DryFlex bags for the ultimate in ultralight, waterproof storage. For the multi-sport athlete that refuses to be let down or weighed down by his or her gear. From cleaning wounds and dressing blisters to treating muscle aches, pains, and symptoms of allergic reactions, the Ultralight / Watertight .3 packs a lot of first aid in a little space. Whether you are whitewater kayaking, mountain biking or hiking, this is your personal kit for single day outings. The re-sealable DryFlex watertight bag enables you to carry it in the outside pocket of your PFD where you can get to it quickly, and it remains watertight use after use. Features:
- Care for Cuts and Scrapes - Antiseptic wipes, ointment, and bandages take the sting out of everyday injuries.
- First Aid for Anywhere - Extremely compact, lightweight design fits just about anywhere - even in a PFD pocket.
- Manage Pain and Illnesses - Medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
- Weight: 2.32oz
- Size: 6in x 5.25in x 1.25in
- Group Size: 1 person
- Trip Duration: 1-2 Days Bandage Materials:
- 4 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1in x 3in
- 2 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
- 2 - Bandage, Butterfly Closure
- 3 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 2in x 2in, Pkg./2
- 2 - Safety Pins Blister / Burn:
- 1 - Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (11 pieces) Instrument:
- 1 - Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps Medication:
- 2 - After Bite Wipe
- 2 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 2 - Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2 Wound Care
- 3 - Antiseptic Wipe
- 2 - Alcohol Swab
- 1 - Tape, 1/2in x 10 Yards
- 2 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use