SHIPPING ALERT: An Unprecedented Increase In Online Shopping Will Create Delays. LEARN MORE
Home // Camp // Lamps, Safety, and Hygiene // First Aid and Safety // First Aid // Adventure Medical Trail Dog Medical Kit (Item #0135-0115)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Adventure Medical Trail Dog Medical Kit
Item # 0135-0115
- This dog-specific kit gives you comprehensive medical solutions for your trail buddy. It is catered to the types of injuries dogs encounter most on the trail primarily to their paws, with an assortment of dressings, bandages, and tools like the splinter picker/tick removers to remove ticks, thorns, or those pesky fox tails. Features:
- Splinter Picker/Tick Remover
- Safely remove splinters and ticks from your dogs paws and body.
- Triangular Bandage
- Safely administer first aid to your dog by first muzzling them with this triangular bandage.
- Cohesive Elastic Bandage
- Easily wrap injuries with this self-adhering bandage which doesnt stick to fur.
- Size: 7.5 x 1.5 x 5.3
- Weight: 0.75
- Supply List:
- Wound Care
- 2 - Sterile Gauze Dressing, 3 in. x 3 in., Pkg./2
- 2 - Sterile Non-Adherent Dressing, 2 in. x 3 in.
- 1 - Conforming Gauze Bandage, 2 in.
- 1 - Irrigation Syringe, 10cc. with 18 Gauge Tip
- 1 - Saline Wound & Eye Wash
- 1 - Elastic Bandage Self Adhering, 2 in.
- 3 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment
- 6 - Antiseptic Wipe
- 2 - Alcohol Swab
- Sprain / Strain
- 1 - Triangular Bandage (See Instructions For use As Muzzle
- Medical Instruction / Instruments
- 1 - Pet First Aid Manual
- 1 - Splinter Picker / Tick Remover Forceps
- 1 - Hydrogen Peroxide 3%, 1 oz. (To Induce Vomiting)
- Medication (When Giving To Animals, Only Give Doses Prescribed by Veterinarian)
- 2 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg.), Pkg./1
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review