Home // Camp // Packs // School and Office Packs // Camino 35 Tote (Item #CAMINO35)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Camino 35 Tote
Item # CAMINO35
- Designed to make any adventures dirty work a little easier, the Camino™ Carryall is the perfect all-purpose, here-to-there bag for any and every day. Rugged and to-the-point, Camino is made from the same waterproof, ultra-durable, and easy-to-clean material as the Panga™ Duffel. This tote bag will keep your wet boots and waders contained, keep dry gear inside protected from mud and puddles, and provide a tough barrier from sharp hooks and tools. Never again leave your gear (or your truck) to the mercy of a sloppy bag. Features:
- EVA MOLDED BOTTOM - Keeps water out and Camino upright.
- HITCHPOINT™ GRID - Easily attach pretty much anything with carabiners or our MOLLE accessories.
- BIG MOUTH OPENING - All gear, always accessible.
- EASY TO HAUL - By shoulder or CrossBar Handle.
- EASY TO CLEAN - Made for messes. Hose it down. Wipe it out.
- Material: THICKSKIN SHELL - Puncture- and abrasion- resistant.
- Weight: 3.3 lbs
- Dimensions: 9 7/8 in ? 14 7/8 in ? 18 1/8 in
Average of 1 customer reviews:
Angie, Staff in Kirkwood
Gotta love this tote!
5/5 Avg. Product Rating
Age Range: 35-44
Okay! So I know that 150 is a lot to spend on a bag, but TOTALLY WORTH IT! It is like the Louis Vuitton of the outdoors. Would I buy it again; only if someone stole mine. Just took it on vacation to Gulf Shores Alabama where everyone has a YETI, no one had one of these!