Home // Paddle // Paddles // Kayak Paddles // Skagit Fiberglass Paddle - Straight Shaft Small (Item #SG2-F12)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Skagit Fiberglass Paddle - Straight Shaft Small
Item # SG2-F12
- The Werner Skagit Kayak Paddle (formally the Werner Cascadia) is an unbeatable value for a performance paddle that is suited well for new entrants and recreational kayakers alike. The fiberglass nylon blades have the lightest swing weight at this price coupled with a smooth, stable stroke. Adjustable ferrule system is standard. Features:
- Adjustable Ferrule System allows elegant adjustment of feathering angle from 0° - 75° right or left in 15°
- Light swing weight reduces overall fatigue on long paddling excursions
- Two-piece design breaks down quickly for transport and storage
- Drip rings keep hands and cockpit dry
- Standard Performance gives you Werners heritage for a better paddling paddle at introductory prices.
- Mid-sized, low-angle blades fit the widest range of paddlers.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon, injection molded blades are impact and wear resistant, a combination of light swing weight for the value yet maintain the design element direct from our Premium line. Offering smooth, stable stokes that allow for easier paddling
- Small Shaft Size
- Material: Shaft: Carbon blend ,Blade: Fiberglass
- Weight: 34.5 oz
- Length: 205cm to 260 cm in 5 cm increments
- Blade Size: 49 cm x 15.6 cm
- Blade Surface Area: 605 cm2
- Blade Shape and Design: Dihedral, Asymmetrical, Low angle
- Ferrule: 2 Piece Smart View Adjustable
- feathering Angles: Smart View Adjustable
- Shaft Type: Straight Shaft
- Shaft Size: Small
- Sport: Kayak
- Type: Recreational
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review