Home // Paddle // Paddles // Canoe Paddles // Paddle Journey FGSSST (Item #JO1-F13)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Paddle Journey FGSSST
Item # JO1-F13
- Experience performance and comfort with the Journey. A traditional canoe paddle, with design features like a straight buoyant blade and a traditional symmetrical palm grip. Features:
- The volume of a buoyant designed fiberglass blade creates an exceedingly light feel. This POPS the blade from the water for effortless forward strokes and confident bracing. A smooth back face is quiet and helps to make linking strokes easy.
- With decades of experience in blade lamination, the edge guard of our Ultimate performance canoe blades is designed to be super thin, creating a knife like feel in and out of the water. Impact and abrasion resistant for traditional canoeing.
- Countless hours of testing developed an optimized flex and strength. With our attention to detail and full carbon construction you feel comfort all day, all year, without sacrificing power or confidence.
- Werners traditional symmetrical palm grip is comfortable. Made from fiberglass, it will help keep the overall weight of this paddle down.
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Overall Length: 54 - 62
- Overall Weight: 16.25 oz
- Blade Material: Fiberglass
- Blade Surface Area: 110 in2
- Blade Length: 18.5 in. x 8 in.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review