SHIPPING ALERT: An Unprecedented Increase In Online Shopping Will Create Delays. LEARN MORE
Home // Travel // Books, Guides, and Maps // Northern Yucatan Peninsula Map (Item #3105)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Northern Yucatan Peninsula Map
Item # 3105
- Coverage: The map includes the locations of cities and towns with a user-friendly index, plus a clearly marked road network complete with distances and designations for major highways, main roads, and tracks and trails for those seeking to explore more remote regions
- Also covers most of the Yucatan peninsula including the popular Caribbean destinations of Isla Mujeres, Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Akumal, Cozumel, Puerto Aventuras, and Tulum
- Includes UTM grids for use with your GPS unit
- Dimensions:Approximately 4 1/4inches x 9 1/4inches folded; 26inches x 38inches fully opened
- Scale: 1:500, 000
- Revision Date: 2009
- More than just a map, National Geographic Trails Illustrated topographic maps are designed to take you into the wilderness and back. Printed on tear-resistant, waterproof material, this map can go anywhere you do. Each map is based on exact reproductions of USGS topographic map information, updated, customized, and enhanced to meet the unique features of each area. The maps include valuable wilderness tips and Leave No Trace guidelines, along with updated trails, trailheads, points of interest, campgrounds, and much more. With a new color palette and stunning shaded relief, backcountry navigation has never been easier.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review