Home // Travel // Books, Guides, and Maps // New Zealand Map (Item #AD00003500)
|Now Viewing: Default|
New Zealand Map
Item # AD00003500
- The map includes the locations of cities and towns with a user-friendly index, plus a clearly marked road network complete with distances and designations for major highways, main roads, and tracks and trails for those seeking to explore more remote regions Coverage: The north side of the map details New Zealands north island including Auckland, Wellington, Hauraki Gulf Maritime Park, Egmont National Park, Te Urewera National Park slands
- The south side overlaps with northern side and covers the south island, some of the places detailed on the south side include Marlborough Sounds Maritime Park, Christ Church, Fiordland National Park, and Stewart Island
- The south side overlaps with the north and covers the remainder of the countryto Cape Horn at the southernmost tip, rich with national parks
- Six inset maps provide locations for islands off the coast of New Zealand, providing coverage for the entire country
- Includes UTM grids for use with your GPS unit
- Dimensions:Approximately 4 1/4inches x 9 1/4inches folded; 26inches x 38inches fully opened
- Scale: 1:1100, 000
- Revision Date: 2011
- More than just a map, National Geographic Trails Illustrated topographic maps are designed to take you into the wilderness and back. Printed on tear-resistant, waterproof material, this map can go anywhere you do. Each map is based on exact reproductions of USGS topographic map information, updated, customized, and enhanced to meet the unique features of each area. The maps include valuable wilderness tips and Leave No Trace guidelines, along with updated trails, trailheads, points of interest, campgrounds, and much more. With a new color palette and stunning shaded relief, backcountry navigation has never been easier.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review