Home // Travel // Books, Guides, and Maps // Map Grand Canyon East (Item #262)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Map Grand Canyon East
Item # 262
- Grand Canyon East (#262) contains detailed coverage from the parks northeastern boundary at Glen Canyon to the highly visited areas just west of Grand Canyon village on the south rim (Colorado River miles 0 142) Coverage: Colorado River Miles 0-142, South Rim Visitor Center, Grand Canyon Village, Route 64 Desert View Drive, North Rim Visitor Center, Route 67, Marble Canyon, Paria Canyon, Vermillion Cliffs National Monument, Paria Canyon Wilderness, Coyote Buttes, House Rock Wildlife Area, Kaibab National Forest, Saddle Mountain Wilderness, Grand Canyon Game Preserve, Coconino Plateau, Arizona Trail, Great Western Trail, and more
- Grand Canyon East (#262) and Grand Canyon West (#263) combine to cover the entire Grand Canyon National Park and its bordering public lands
- Includes UTM grids for use with your GPS unit
- Dimensions:Approximately 4 1/4inches x 9 1/4inches folded; 26inches x 38inches fully opened
- Scale: 1:90, 000
- Revision Date: 2009
- More than just a map, National Geographic Trails Illustrated topographic maps are designed to take you into the wilderness and back. Printed on tear-resistant, waterproof material, this map can go anywhere you do. Each map is based on exact reproductions of USGS topographic map information, updated, customized, and enhanced to meet the unique features of each area. The maps include valuable wilderness tips and Leave No Trace guidelines, along with updated trails, trailheads, points of interest, campgrounds, and much more. With a new color palette and stunning shaded relief, backcountry navigation has never been easier.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review