|Now Viewing: Default|
Aconcagua Vest II - Women`s
Item # NF0A3JRN
- The air cools off quickly when the sun goes down in a mountain town, so stay warm on your walk down to dinner in The North Face Womens Aconcagua Down Vest. Ideal for cool-to-cold conditions, depending on what you wear underneath, this vest exudes sophisticated style while still retaining outdoor appeal.
- 550 fill down insulation in the body of the vest offers lightweight and compressible warmth that is certified to the Responsible Down standard so you know the geese were never live-plucked or force-fed. In addition to the down insulation, synthetic Heatseeker insulation in the side panels and collar provide warmth while keeping a low profile for a streamlined, active fit that offers a flattering silhouette. Features:
- Cozy vest to keep warm on colder mountain days
- 550 fill down and Heatseeker provide warmth
- Down is certified to the Responsible Down standard
- DWR treated face fabric brushes off moisture
- Brushed chin guard lining adds soft comfort
- Fabric: solid: 30D 45 g/m2 100% nylon with durable water-repellent finish | shiny: 30D 49 g/m2 100% nylon taffeta with DWR finish | solid lining: 50D 73 g/m2 100% recycled polyester | print lining: 50D 62 g/m2 100% polyester
- Insulation: 550 fill goose down; certified to the Responsible Down standard by Control Union | collar and side panel: 150 g Heatseeker™
- Weight: 320 g (11.3 oz)
- Length: 24 in.
- Fit: Standard
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review