Tecnica Cochise 95 W Dyn Boot - Women's
item # 201R03G0404
regular price: $660.00 sale price: $549.95 (16.7% OFF)
- The much-revered Tecnica Cochise 95 W DYN Alpine Touring Ski Boots get a re-design from the snow up, and apart from the great out-of-the-box fit, it's all new. Lighter, more anatomically shaped, and with a new T-Ride Hiking System walk mode that offers both better articulation and the option to lock the lever in ski mode are all hard to argue with. If you're ready for an all-mountain boot that's also raring to head to the backcountry, it's time to smile and say, 'chise.' Features:
- C.A.S. Shell The C.A.S. shell has an anatomical shape that matches the foot shape. This allows for a better out-of-the-box fit. Dimples on the shell reduce surface tension and facilitate the thermo customization process, making it easier for a bootfitter to modify the shell to fit your foot.
- T-Ride Hiking System Improved walk mode lever and function with locking screw for ski mode
- Double Hiking Hook Top two buckles feature a special hook for walking/skinning
- GripWalk Soles If using an alpine binding, please make sure your binding is Gripwalk compatible - if in doubt, ask a certified technician.
- *****Please note that this item is not returnable. For the safety of our customers: Life-protecting and/or weight-bearing equipment (such as ropes, carabiners, harnesses, and helmets) cannot be returned or exchanged.*****
- Last: 99 mm Ð Performance average fit for people with normal width and volume feet.
- Flex: 95 Ð A stiff flex for advanced skiers who require quick rebound and ski response.
- Liner Type: Performance C.A.S. Liner Ð With Celliant®, Floating Tongue and fiberglass collar
- Strap: 35mm Power Strap
- Shell Material: Polypropylene with co-injected carbon back spine
- Cuff Material: C.A.S. Polyurethane with Quick Instep Buckles:
- 4 Light Alloy Buckles
- Double Hiking Hook Sole:
- GripWalk Soles
- Dynafit Certified Tech Fittings