SHIPPING ALERT: An Unprecedented Increase In Online Shopping Will Create Delays. LEARN MORE
Home // Snowsports // Ski Boots // Mach1 MV 110 Boot (Item #10193300900)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Mach1 MV 110 Boot
$549.95 (17% off)
Item # 10193300900
- Looking for a moderately stiff boot to power your all mountain endeavors? The Tecnica Mach1 MV 110 Ski Boots might just have your name on them. Built with Tecnica s T-Drive Technology in their versatile 100mm last, theyre designed to fit a wide variety of feet right out of the box with a smooth, progressive flex thats ideal for intermediate to advanced skiers alike. When your anatomy doesnt quite match up, the C.A.S. Shell and Liner are easily modified by your bootfitter to get things just right. Comfort, power, precision; its all in a days work for the Mach1 MV 110s. Features:
- C.A.S. Shell The C.A.S. shell has an anatomical shape that matches the foot shape. This allows for a better out-of-the-box fit. Dimples on the shell reduce surface tension and facilitate the thermo customization process, making it easier for a bootfitter to modify the shell to fit your foot.
- C.A.S. Tongue The C.A.S. Tongue can be thermoformed in a few minutes to perfectly match the shape of your shin.
- T-Drive Technology T-Drive technology provides a progressive flex regardless of the temperature, keeping the shape unchanged which provides a more consistent fit. T-Drive also creates a stronger and more effective connection between the cuff and the shell that supports the boot flex, avoids plastic deformation, and increases precision and power.
- Double Canting Screwed
- 12° Forward Lean
- 45mm Power Strap
- C.A.S. Boot Board The removable C.A.S. boot board offers plenty of thickness for grinding and a grid pattern for reference.
- Last: 100 mm A mid-volume last designed for average feet.
- Flex: 110 Power transmission and control in all terrain for intermediate to advanced all-mountain skiers, or lighter weight expert skiers. Buckles:
- 4 Aluminum Micro-Adjustable Buckles
- Lift Lock Buckles The lift lock system makes your life easier by automatically keeping the buckles open while you step in and out of the boots. Liner:
- Performance C.A.S. Liner C.A.S. liners are anatomically shaped for optimal comfort and great heel hold. The dual density micro-cell material is durable, easy to customize, and has a low pack-out rate maintaining a great fit over a longer period of time. For unmatched personal customization the C.A.S. liner can be thermo-molded, punched, and ground.
- Celliant® Insulation Celliant is powered by 13 thermoreactive minerals that convert body heat into infrared energy. Infrared penetrates deep into the tissue to increase circulation, oxygen and blood flow. This results in improved performance, thermal regulation and faster recovery. Soles:
- ISO 5355 Bi-Material Replaceable Sole Pads
- GripWalk Soles Available Separately Shell:
- Shell C.A.S. Polyester
- Cuff Polyolefine
- Quick Instep The instep material is softer making stepping in and out easy and avoiding unnecessary pain, especially at low temperatures.
- Asymmetric Power Transmission The inside of the boot is made with thicker plastic to increase support where needed. This provides more lateral power transmission and increased edge grip.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review