Home // Snowsports // Ski Boots // Mach Sport HV 90 Boot - Race Gray (Item #10196200900)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Mach Sport HV 90 Boot - Race Gray
$299.95 (17% off)
Item # 10196200900
- The Tecnica Mach Sport HV 90 Ski Boots are designed for progressing skiers who love getting after it but dont have half a season to waste breaking in tight, uncomfortable boots. The luxurious 103mm last is built for all day comfort, and should fit most average to wide feet without modification, while the 90 flex is a great middle ground for intermediate skiers stepping out into more challenging terrain. Features:
- C.A.S. Shell The C.A.S. shell has an anatomical shape that matches the foot shape. This allows for a better out-of-the-box fit. Dimples on the shell reduce surface tension and facilitate the thermo customization process, making it easier for a bootfitter to modify the shell to fit your foot.
- Double Cuff Alignment
- 12° Forward Lean
- 35mm Power Strap
- Last: 103 mm A wide last designed for out-of-the-box all-day comfort, especially for those with wider feet.
- Flex: 90 A medium flex for intermediate to advanced skiers. Buckles:
- 4 Aluminum Micro-Adjustable Buckles
- Easy Adjust Top Cuff Ratchet
- Lift Lock Buckles The lift lock system makes your life easier by automatically keeping the buckles open while you step in and out of the boots. Liner:
- Comfort Liner
- Celliant® Insulation Celliant is powered by 13 thermoreactive minerals that convert body heat into infrared energy. Infrared penetrates deep into the tissue to increase circulation, oxygen and blood flow. This results in improved performance, thermal regulation and faster recovery. Soles:
- ISO 5355 Alpine Soles
- GripWalk Soles Available Separately Shell:
- Shell C.A.S. Polyurethane
- Cuff Polyolefine
- Double Quick Instep Utilizes a large, softer plastic over the instep area that allows the shell to open easier as you are entering or exiting the boot.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review