Home // Snowsports // Ski Boots // Mach Sport EHV 120 Boot - Men`s (Item #10187310100)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Mach Sport EHV 120 Boot - Men`s
$399.96 (33% off)
Item # 10187310100
- The Extra High Volume fit of the Tecnica Mach Sport 120 EHV Ski Boots is designed to give the super high volume foot a welcome break. Formally the province of the Ten.2 HVL, the new Mach Sport fits similarly but adds a grindable C.A.S. bootboard so your bootfitter can create extra instep height in a few minutes. Solid, 4-buckle overlap construction makes the Mach Sport a real performance ski boot and a much better choice than many comfort boots designed for wide feet. Features:
- C.A.S. Grindable Boot Board The removable C.A.S. boot board offers plenty of thickness for grinding and a grid pattern for reference.
- C.A.S. Shell Custom Adaptive Shape shells are anatomically formed around the heel and problem areas at the factory. Common punch zones are plainly marked with a dot grid pattern on the shell, and the new polyether and Triax 3.0 shell materials offer improved stability when heated.
- Dual Quick Instep Easy and convenient entry and exit.
- NFS Extra High Volume Liner The EHV liner uses thinner walls to leave more space for your foot. The liners warmth is enhanced by the use of Cellliant.
- Celliant 13 thermoreactive minerals convert body heat to infrared energy to enhance warmth.
- Double Oversize Alignment
- 12 Forward Lean
- 3.8 Ramp Angle
- Mach Sport Alu Buckles
- Lift Lock A simple mechanism holds the buckle above the shell to keep it free from entanglement while putting the boot on.
- Adjustable Top Ratchet
- ISO 5355 Alpine Soles
- GripWalk Soles Available Separately
- Last: 103 mm A wide last designed for out-of-the-box comfort and carefree, all-day skiing.
- Flex: 120 A stiff flex for expert or heavier skiers who require quick rebound and ski response.
- Liner Type: Semi-Custom
- Strap: 35mm Velcro Power Strap
- Shell Material: Polyester
- Cuff Material: Polyolefine
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review