SHIPPING ALERT: An Unprecedented Increase In Online Shopping Will Create Delays. LEARN MORE
Home // Snowsports // Ski Boots // Cochise 110 Dyn GW Boot (Item #0197810508)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Cochise 110 Dyn GW Boot
$549.95 (17% off)
Item # 0197810508
- The Tecnica Cochise 110 W DYN GW Alpine Touring Ski Boots are great for downhill with a climb mode and PIN (Tech) capacity. Progressive flex, comfortable, heat moldable, with a smooth walk mode that boasts a 42 range of motion. If youre the skier thats ready for any adventure and doesnt want to mess around with multiple pairs of ski boots, you will like the. Tecnica Cochise 110 W DYN GW Alpine Touring Ski Boots. Features:
- C.A.S. Shell The C.A.S. shell has an anatomical shape that matches the foot shape. This allows for a better out-of-the-box fit. Dimples on the shell reduce surface tension and facilitate the thermo customization process, making it easier for a bootfitter to modify the shell to fit your foot.
- Womens Specific Cuff Design The structure and construction of the upper part of the liner are shaped to ensure perfect adaptation to the female calf.
- 12.5° Forward Lean
- Mobility Cuff The walk mode features a 42° range of movement, with S.A.S (Self-Adjusting System) that tightens the locking action as the metal wears to eliminate play.
- 35mm Power Strap
- C.A.S. Boot Board The removable C.A.S. boot board offers plenty of thickness for grinding and a grid pattern for reference.
- Aqua Stop Water Protection Water protection system with bi-material double ridge structure.
- Last: 99 mm Performance average fit for people with normal width and volume feet.
- Flex: 110 A stiff flex for advanced skiers who require quick rebound and ski response Buckles:
- 4 Aluminum Micro-Adjustable Buckles with Extendable Hiking Catch
- Lift Lock Buckles The lift lock system makes your life easier by automatically keeping the buckles open while you step in and out of the boots. Liner:
- Performance C.A.S. Liner C.A.S. liners are anatomically shaped for optimal comfort and great heel hold. The dual density micro-cell material is durable, easy to customize, and has a low pack-out rate maintaining a great fit over a longer period of time. For unmatched personal customization the C.A.S. liner can be thermo-molded, punched, and ground.
- Celliant Insulation Celliant is powered by 13 thermoreactive minerals that convert body heat into infrared energy. Infrared penetrates deep into the tissue to increase circulation, oxygen and blood flow. This results in improved performance, thermal regulation and faster recovery.
- Thermoforming Collar
- Shell C.A.S. Bi-Injected Polyether / Polyester
- Cuff Bi-Injected Triax 3.0
- Power Light Design Bi-injected polyether frame that is 30% thinner and 2.5 times stiffer than conventional boot material, which results in 18% weight savings without loss in performance.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review