Home // Paddle // PFDs and Life Vests // Ebb PFD (Item #QF129)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Item # QF129
- High performance economical equivalent of Stohlquists Trekker vest featuring 400x200 ripstop outer shell and soft 200D inner liner. High back flotation fits comfortably above the seat backs found in todays sit-on-top kayaks. Features:
- Open sides for ventilation.
- Cross-chest cinch harness for zero ride-up.
- Neoprene padded back lower waistband.
- Mesh shoulders & back for maximum ventilation.
- 1-1/2in. webbing belt, dual forward pulls for a trim and low profile fit.
- Beverage/bellows pockets.
- High back rides above back rest.
- Adjustable 1-1/2in. webbing shoulder and side pulls.
- Entry grip tab at zipper base.
- #10 YKK zipper with non-corroding slider.
- Lightweight PE Foam.
- Type III PFD with sea level buoyancy of 16 lbs. 2 oz.
- USCG and Transport Canada approved.
- Material: 400x200 Ripstop nylon outer shell | 200D Oxford liner | Lightweight PE Foam
- Type: Type III PFD with sea level buoyancy of 16 lbs. 2 oz. Sizing:
- SM/MD: 30in. - 42in.
- LG/XL: 42in. - 54in.
- UNIV+: 30in. - 54in.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review