Spyder Challenger Jacket-Boys
item # 075322
- This best-selling classic for the youngest skier includes all the bells and whistles his older brothers jacket might have: reflective detailing, data card and goggle pocket, removable hood with inner hood gaiter, taped seams, and a powder skirt with snaps and elastic grip. Insulated with 120g of EXO Thermo insulation and lined with a 10k/10k stretch Recycled EXO Shield laminate and DWR, The Challenger jacket lets the little guys forget the cold and take on any contender. Features:
- EXO Shield 10k stretch recycled polyester plain weave with 10k/10k laminate and PFC-free DWR
- EXO Thermo insulation (120g)
- YKK® zippers
- Critically seam taped
- Removable, helmet compatible hood with inner hood gaiter
- Reverse coil chest pocket zipper
- Spyder web screenprint side body
- Fixed powder skirt with snaps and gripper elastic
- Data card, internal, and mesh goggle pocket
- Adjustable cuff tabs with interior stretch cuffs and thumb holes
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Stretch Wrist Gaiters:Internally secured stretch nylon wrist gaiters with position locking thumb loops for more fully complete glove to sleeve coverage.
- Goggle Pocket:Keep your goggles or extra lens secure and dry when not in use.
- Pinch Cord Lock:Pinch cord locks cinch tight to block out the elements or open for additional airflow.
- Removable Hood:Removable helmet compatible hood for improved function and versatility.
- Face Fabric:EXO Shield 10k stretch recycled polyester plain weave with PFC-free DWR coating.
- Insulation:EXO Thermo insulation (120g).
- Interior Lining:Smooth interior lining protects the membrane against abrasion and reduces friction with mid layers.
- Membrane:Durable, moisture resistant, and breathable 10k/10k laminate.