SHIPPING ALERT: An Unprecedented Increase In Online Shopping Will Create Delays. LEARN MORE
Home // Cycle // E Bikes // Specialized Turbo Vado SL 4.0 EQ E-Bike - Navy/White Mountain Reflective (Item #93920-54)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Specialized Turbo Vado SL 4.0 EQ E-Bike - Navy/White Mountain Reflective
Item # 93920-54
- ***Please see our purchase and delivery options for Bikes, Boats and Racks HERE
- Theres no other e-bike out there with ride quality, range, and power like this, at a weight thats light enough to carry. The Turbo Vado SL 4.0 EQ is best for your daily commute, quick errands and getting around town. Extra-bright, built-in lights in front and back mean youll see and be seen. DRYTECH fenders keep water and road spray away, and a standard rear rack is always ready for your bags and panniers. This is your go-to for local transportation. Features:
- Fully integrated and secure Specialized 320Wh downtube battery w/optional Range Extender compatibility for up to 120 miles of range.
- Specialized SL 1.1 custom lightweight motor, peak 240W / 35Nm, 2x you rider amplification (180% assistance), assist up to 28mph.
- Turbo SL mounted rear rack, Racktime-compatible for your favorite bags and panniers, and DRYTECH fenders to keep the spray away.
- Premium lightweight E5 Aluminum frame.
- Clean internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, and reflective graphics.
- Bright, integrated front and rear lighting to see and be seen.
- 10-speed Shimano Deore shifting for reliable performance for the long haul.
- Durable, lightweight alloy wheels paired with fast-rolling, high-grip, Nimbus II Sport Reflect 700 tires with BlackBelt flat protection and reflective accents to increase visibility. ***Per an agreement with Specialized, this product must be picked up in the Kirkwood, Mo location. Please call 1-888-347-2879 with questions!***
- Frame: Premium lightweight E5 Aluminum frame.
- Fork: Rigid full aluminum disc, Boost™ 12x110mm, front- rack-compatible
- Crankset: Praxis, Forged alloy M30, custom offset
- Brake: Front and Rear - Tektro HD-R290, hydraulic disc, 160mm
- Saddle: Bridge Sport, Steel rails, 155mm
- Tires: Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 700x38mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore, Shadow Plus, GS cage, 10-speed
- Motor: Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor
- Battery: Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review