Specialized Turbo Vado 3.0 E-Bike - Cast Blue/Black/Liquid SIlver
item # 95020-70
- ***Please see our purchase and delivery options for Bikes, Boats and Racks Features:
- Beginning with the integrated Specialized 1.2 E motor, the Turbo Vado proves itself as the ultimate city bike. The 1.2 E uses the same hardware as our 1.2 motor, but it features a tune that prioritizes efficiency. This means less peak torque and maximum output. Of course, it still features a near-silent operating design with our Custom Rx Street Tune that takes the output and makes it the most usable for an urban environment. Think of it this way: The more power you put out, the more power the motor puts out, and this makes accelerations from a standstill at, say, a traffic light both quick and efficient. The belt driven motor is also smooth, silent, and free of annoying vibrations.
- For the Vado 3.0, we developed a custom Specialized U1-460 battery that seamlessly integrates into the frame, is lockable, and easily removable for simplified charging. In other words, there's plenty of juice to take you to and from work, a trip to the grocery store, or even to that new caf on the other side of the city.
- The new wired Turbo Connect Display (TCD-w) is the best way to view data on your Turbo. It not only displays important ride metrics (speed, cadence, rider power, distance, battery level, time, etc.), it also allows you to connect the latest version of the Mission Control App for an enhanced Turbo experience. With our free app for iOS and Android phones, you easily customize motor parameters, control your range, record/upload rides, and perform basic system diagnosis.
- To top off all of the innovative features, we chose a worry-free spec that features Shimano 9-speed components, hydraulic disc brakes, front/rear lights, and fender & rack mounts.
- The Turbo Vado features a lightweight alloy frame thats been designed with our Fitness/Transportation Geometry.
- The Turbo Vados Specialized 1.2 E motor emphasizes efficiency and range. We also fully integrated it with the frame, and it's been custom-tuned for city riding. It intuitively reacts to the force of your pedaling, so the harder you pedal, the more power it delivers. And with an internal belt drive design, it does this without added vibration for the smoothest and most silent ride possible.
- We made the custom 460 Wh battery to be fully integrated with the frame, removable for easy charging, and lockable for added security. It communicates with the display and has multiple modes to maximize the overall efficiency and range.***Per an agreement with Specialized, this product must be picked up in the Kirkwood, Mo location. Please call 1-888-347-2879 with questions!***
- Frame: Turbo Aluminum, bottom bracket motor mount, Fitness/Transportation Geometry, fully integrated & lockable down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, Smooth Welds
- Fork: SR SunTour MOBIE30, custom crown, steel steerer, 9mm open dropout, 50mm of travel
- Crankset: Custom alloy forged crankarms
- Brake: Tektro HD-T275, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- Saddle: Specialized Canopy Sport, steel rails, 155mm
- Tires: Trigger Sport Reflect, 700x47mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Alivio, Shadow Design, SGS cage, 9-speed
- Motor: Specialized 1.2 E, custom Rx Street-tuned motor, 250W nominal
- Battery: Specialized U1-460, On/Off button, state of charge display, 460Wh