Specialized Turbo Como 3.0 E-Bike - Metallic Crimson/Black/Chrome
item # 90420-71
- ***Please see our purchase and delivery options for Bikes, Boats and Racks Features:
- Beginning with the integrated Specialized 1.2 E motor, the Turbo Como proves itself as the ultimate city bike. The 1.2 E uses the same hardware as our 1.2 motor, but it features a tune that prioritizes efficiency. This means less peak torque and maximum output. Of course, it still features a near-silent operating design with the Custom Rx Street Tune that takes the output and makes it the most usable for an urban environment. Think of it this way: The more power you put out, the more power the motor puts out, and this makes accelerations from a standstill at, say, a traffic light both quick and efficient. The belt driven motor is also smooth, silent, and free of annoying vibrations.
- For the Como 3.0, we developed a custom Specialized U1-460 battery that seamlessly integrates into the frame, is lockable, and easily removable for simplified charging. In other words, there's plenty of juice to take you to and from work, a trip to the grocery store, or even to that new caf on the other side of the city.
- The new wired Turbo Connect Display (TCD-w) is the best way to view data on your Turbo. It not only displays important ride metrics (speed, cadence, rider power, distance, battery level, time, etc.), it also allows you to connect the latest version of the Mission Control App for an enhanced Turbo experience. With our free app for iOS and Android phones, you easily customize motor parameters, control your range, record/upload rides, and perform basic system diagnosis.
- For this model, we included smooth and agile 650b wheels have been paired with cushy 2.3-inch tires, so it can roll over most cracks, bumps, and holes with ease to ensure that nothing stands in your way on your path to a good time. And to top off all of these innovative features, we spec'd it with components that are sure to keep you rolling worry-free for the long run. This means that you'll find Shimano 9-speed components, powerful hydraulic disc brakes, and bright LED lights at the front and rear of the bike.
- The custom Turbo Aluminum frame on the Como cleanly houses the battery and motor, while still keeping the lightweight properties that E5 is known for.
- The Turbo Comos Specialized 1.2 E motor emphasizes efficiency and range. It's also fully integrated with the frame, and has been custom-tuned for city riding. It intuitively reacts to the force of your pedaling, so the harder you pedal, the more power it delivers. And with an internal belt drive design, it does this without added vibration for the smoothest and most silent ride possible.
- We made the custom 460 Wh battery to be fully integrated with the frame, removable for easy charging, and lockable for added security. It communicates with the display and has multiple modes to maximize the overall efficiency and range.***Per an agreement with Specialized, this product must be picked up in the Kirkwood, Mo location. Please call 1-888-347-2879 with questions!***
- Frame: Turbo Aluminum, bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated & lockable down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, Smooth Welds
- Fork: Turbo Como aluminum disc fork, 15x100mm thru-axle
- Crankset: Custom alloy forged crankarms
- Brake: Front - Tektro HD-T275, hydraulic disc, 180mm, Rear - Tektro HD-T275, hydraulic disc, 160mm
- Saddle: Body Geometry `The Cup,` 6-degree rise, elastomer base, steel rails, SWAT™ compatible mounts, 245mm
- Tires: Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 60 TPI, 650b x 2.3 in
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Alivio, Shadow Design, SGS cage, 9-speed
- Motor: Specialized 1.2 E, custom Rx Street-tuned motor, 250W nominal
- Battery: Specialized U1-460, On/Off button, state of charge display, 460Wh