Specialized S-Works Prevail II Helmet with ANGi - Matte Black
item # 60919-002
- When Specialized set out to improve the original S-Works Prevail, they knew that they had their work cut out for them. How could they improve on the industry benchmark for fit, ventilation, and comfort? By listening to our ridersthats how. Through this, we realized that there were a few aspects of the original Prevail II that needed to be changed, with the biggest request being for a lower-sitting design. Features:
- Integrated ANGi crash sensor
- Includes a one-time activation code
- New MIPS SL is the lightest, most ventilated MIPS protection to date and is exclusively available on Specialized helmets.
- Patented Energy Optimized Multi-Density EPS construction helps to manage impact energy.
- Patented aramid-reinforced skeleton provides internal EPS support.
- Ultra-light Mindset HairPort II micro-dial fit system with height adjustability for the perfect fit.
- Mega Mouthport optimizes cooling and sweat evaporation.
- Aerodynamic design.
- 4th Dimension Cooling System with deep internal channels, large vents, and aligned exhaust ports.
- Thin, soft, and lightweight 4X DryLite webbing wont stretch out with sweat or water.
- Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments.
- Instrap webbing system for ultra-light construction and security.
- Gutter Action brow pad design for increased comfort and sweat management.
- Reflective decals for increased visibility to motorists in low-light conditions
- *****Please note that this item is not returnable. For the safety of our customers: Life-protecting and/or weight-bearing equipment (such as ropes, carabiners, harnesses, and helmets) cannot be returned or exchanged.*****
- Construction: Patented Energy Optimized Multi-Density EPS construction helps to manage impact energy.
- Fit System: Ultra-light Mindset HairPort II micro-dial fit system with height adjustability for the perfect fit.
- Ventilation: 4th Dimension Cooling System with deep internal channels, large vents, and aligned exhaust ports.
- Certification: CPSC