Specialized Fuse Comp 29 Bike - Gloss Red Tint/Flake Silver/Silver Foil
item # 96021-50
- The Fuse Comp 29 punches way above its weight class thanks to a light-yet-burly M4 aluminum chassis, frame geometry that lends the bike both playfulness and capability, and parts that withstand a serious flogging. Features:
- ROWDY BY DESIGN - The Fuse is loaded with smart touches. The wide-diameter down tube boosts stiffness. The low-slung top tube improves maneuverability. And while this Fuses 29x2.6 tires give it a precise, nimble feel, the M4 aluminum frame is also compatible with 27.5+ wheels and tires.
- PERFECTLY DIALED - If you fail to nail the geometry, advanced materials and innovative designs still amount to nothing on the trail. Fuse gets it right. The long reach gives you even weight distribution. The slack head angle lends confidence on sketchy descents. The steep seat angle makes quick work of steep climbs.
- 130-millimeters of plush suspension courtesy of a RockShox Recon RL fork.
- Highlights include powerfulShimano M4100 disc brakes and a TransX dropper post.
- Shimano Deore M6100 12-speed drivetrain gives you single-ring simplicity and gearing to spare.
- ***Per an agreement with Specialized, this product must be picked up in the Kirkwood, Mo location. Please call 1-888-347-2879 with questions!***
- Frame: Specialized M4 Premium Aluminum, 148mm thru-axle, adjustable dropout, SS compatible, tapered head tube, internal cable routing
- Fork: RockShox Recon RL, air spring, 46mm offset, 130mm of travel
- Brakes: Front - Shimano M4100, 4-piston, 200/180mm, Rear - Shimano M4100, 2-piston, 180/160mm
- Tires: Front - Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6 in, Rear - Purgatory, GRID, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6`
- Saddle: Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm
- Derailleurs: Rear - Shimano Deore, M6100, 12pd, Shadow Plus
- Crankset: Stout Pro, forged alloy
- Chain: KMC X12EPT, 12-speed, anti-corrosion coating w/ reusable Missing Link™
- Cassette: Shimano Deore M6100, 12spd w/Hyperglide+, 10-51t
- Handlebars: Stout Riser, double-butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 5-degree upsweep, 15mm rise, 750mm / 780mm width, 31.8mm