SHIPPING ALERT: An Unprecedented Increase In Online Shopping Will Create Delays. LEARN MORE
Home // Cycle // Road Bikes // Specialized Diverge E5 Bike - Satin Smoke/Cool Grey/Chrome/Clean (Item #96220-74)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Specialized Diverge E5 Bike - Satin Smoke/Cool Grey/Chrome/Clean
Item # 96220-74
- While the real fun starts where the road ends, you still need a bike thatll get you thereone bike that shreds flowy singletrack, gravel, and traditional roads with equal authority. A more capable road bike wont cut it, nor will a more road-worthy cross bike for that matter. No, you need a dedicated gravel bike like the Diverge. First and foremost, its fun and always down for a good time, but with our fast and stable Open Road Geometry and plenty of tire clearance, it redefines the possibilities for adventure on a drop-bar bike. Specialized wanted to ensure that your new Diverge E5 rides comfortably, shifts crisply, and brakes smoothly for years to come, so youll find a Shimano Claris 8-speed groupset, hassle-free mechanical disc brakes, The fan-favorite Power Sport Saddle, and a durable Axis Sport Disc wheelset thats been cased in our fast-rolling, 35mm Roadsport tires with built-in flat protection. Features:
- The Diverge has everything you need for pretty much any pedal-powered adventurewhether its gravel racing, bikepacking, or weekend shredding. Our Premium E5 Aluminum frameset features our comfortable and confident Open Road Geometry, making it the ultimate tool for your next ride.
- You can think of the Diverges geometry as a road version of a modern trail bike. It provides playful handling and predictable steering for endless dirt skids and mid-corner drifts, but keeps stiffness up to snuff for your inner-racer. Along with a bottom bracket thats over a half-centimeter lower than the previous Diverge, we also slacked-out the head tube angle, shortened the chainstays, and made a shorter wheelbase. The result? A bike that performs equally well over both the dirt and road.
- The full FACT carbon fiber fork keeps overall weight low and takes the sting out of road imperfections with ease. ***Per an agreement with Specialized, this product must be picked up in the Kirkwood, Mo location. Please call 1-888-347-2879 with questions!***
- Frame: Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum, Open Road Geometry, threaded BB, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- Fork: Specialized FACT carbon, flat-mount disc, 12x100mm thru-axle
- Crankset: Shimano Claris R200
- Brake: Tektro Mira, flat-mount, mechanical disc
- Saddle: Body Geometry Power Sport, steel rails
- Tires: Specialized Roadsport, 60TPI, wire bead, Flak Jacket protection, 700x35mm
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Claris, 8-speed, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Claris, 8-speed
- Pedals: Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose ball w/reflectors
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review