Specialized Crossroads 3.0 Bike - Satin/Storm Grey/Chrome
item # 92121-72
- The Crossroads is your companion to a better, fitter, and happier youwhether it be along the road or dirt path. It features a comfortable upright geometry with a step-through design that makes it easy to put a foot down at a stop, a simple-to-shift 1x drivetrain, and reflective elements that increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions. On this Crossroads, you'll find powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes, a lightweight FACT carbon fiber fork, and Nimbus II Armadillo Reflect tires that all but eliminate flat tires, while still providing plenty of traction. Meanwhile, a 9-speed Microshift drivetrain handles shifting duties with ease. Features:
- The sturdy A1 Premium Aluminum frame, combined with a carbon fork and rack/fender mounts, delivers reliable handling for a confident ride and plenty of options for carrying your goodies.
- For the Crossroads, Specialized devoted ourselves to achieving the perfect geometry for comfort and performance over a diverse set of riding styles. An upright geometry paired with a step-through design ultimately makes it a purpose-built machine to help you stay fit and healthy.
- Body Geometry touchpoints take the sting out of saddle time with their ergonomically designed, and scientifically tested, shapes.
- Reflective elements throughout the frame and components increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- A FACT carbon fiber fork lightens up the Crossroads not only making it more lively on the road, but also easier to carry up stairs, or hang up in the garage. ***Per an agreement with Specialized, this product must be picked up in the Kirkwood, Mo location. Please call 1-888-347-2879 with questions!***
- Frame: Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, formed tubes, fender/rack mounts
- Brakes: Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 160mm
- Stem: Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- Tires: Nimbus II Armadillo Reflect, 60 TPI, 700x38mm
- Saddle: Specialized Body Geometry Comfort Gel
- Derailleurs: Rear - MicroSHIFT Advent 9 Speed, W/O Clutch
- Crankset: Forged alloy, 104mm BCD
- Chain: KMC X9, 9-speed w/ Missing Link™
- Cassette: microSHIFT Advent, 9-speed, 11-42t
- Handlebars: Alloy, 15-degree backsweep, 80mm rise, 31.8mm
- Pedals: Specialized City, platform