Home // Cycle // Hybrid Bikes // Sirrus Women Sport Disc Bike 2019 - Cast Blue/Acid Lava/Floral - Women`s (Item #82918-60)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Sirrus Women Sport Disc Bike 2019 - Cast Blue/Acid Lava/Floral - Women`s
Item # 82918-60
- When youre on a mission to get fit and healthy, you need a hard-working bike thats up to the task at hand. In other words, you need the Womens Sirrus Sport Disc to be your partner in fitness. Features:
- Fork - Specialized FACT 9r carbon, 1-1/8 steerer, QR, flat mount disc, rack & Plug + Play fender mounts
- Rims/Wheels - 700C disc, double wall, 32h
- Front Hub - Alloy, Centerlock disc, loose ball bearing, 100mm spacing, QR, 32h
- Rear Hub - Alloy, 8/9/10-speed freehub, Centerlock disc, loose ball bearing, 135mm spacing, 32h
- Spokes - Stainless, 14g
- Tires - Specialized Nimbus Reflect 700x32mm, 26 TPI, wire bead, w/ Flak Jacket protection
- Crankset - 2-piece, solid forged arms, 24mm spindle, steel chainrings w/ chainguard
- Chainrings - 48/32T
- Bottom Bracket - BSA, for 24mm spindle
- Chain - KMC X9, 9-speed w/ Missing Link
- Front Derailleur - microSHIFT R9, 9-speed, 31.8mm clamp
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Sora, GS cage, 9-speed
- Rear Cogs - Shimano Sora, 9-speed, 11-34t
- Shifters - microSHIFT, 9-speed
- Handlebars - Double butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm
- Tape/Grips - Specialized Body Geometry Targa, lock on
- Stem - 3D forged alloy, 7-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- Brakes - Tektro HD-R310, hydraulic disc, resin pads, flat mount, 160mm Shimano RT10 Center Lock rotor
- Pedals - Specialized Fitness platform, alloy
- Saddle - Specialized Aldia Sport, steel rails, 155mm
- Seatpost - Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 27.2mm
- ***Per an agreement with Specialized, this product must be picked up in the Kirkwood, Mo location. Please call 1-888-347-2879 with questions!***
- Frame: Specialized A1 SL Premium Aluminum, Women`s Fitness Geometry, fully-manipulated butted tubing, internal cable routing, flat mount disc, QR, rack & Plug + Play fender mounts Details:
- Working with the Body Geometry team, we designed a frame that strikes the optimal balance between comfort and efficiency. The A1 Premium SL Aluminum construction pairs weight savings with rugged durability, while the rack, fender, and disc mounts give you an incredibly versatile package.
- The lightweight FACT carbon fiber fork provides a smooth, responsive ride, while the fender mounts give you the option to install rain-fighting fenders.
- Braking duties are handled by Tektro hydraulic disc brakes to ensure effective, consistent, and reliable power through any kind of terrain or condition.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review