Home // Cycle // Hybrid Bikes // Sirrus Elite Alloy Bike Filthy White/Limon/Acid Mint - Women`s (Item #82918-41)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Sirrus Elite Alloy Bike Filthy White/Limon/Acid Mint - Women`s
Item # 82918-41
- If youre looking to find a partner along your path to fitness, wed like to introduce you to the Womens Sirrus Elite Alloy Disc. Its the perfect companion to begin your path to fitness. Features:
- Working with their Body Geometry team, Specialized designed a frame that strikes the optimal balance between comfort and efficiency. The A1 Premium Aluminum construction is plenty durable, while the rack, fender, and disc mounts give you an incredibly versatile package.
- The lightweight FACT carbon fiber fork provides a smooth, responsive ride, while the Plug + Play fender mounts give you the option to install rain-fighting fenders.
- The Praxis Alba crankset is lightweight, durable, and aids in smooth, crisp shifts.
- ***Per an agreement with Specialized, this product must be picked up in the Kirkwood, Mo location. Please call 1-888-347-2879 with questions!***
- Frame: Specialized A1 SL Premium Aluminum, Fitness Geometry, fully manipulated butted tubing, internal cable routing, flat-mount disc, quick-release, Plug + Play rack/fender mounts
- Fork: Specialized FACT 9r carbon, 1-1/8 in steerer, QR, flat-mount disc, Plug + Play rack & fender mounts
- Crankset: Praxis Alba M24, solid forged arms, 6061 outer ring, steel inner ring, 110 BCD, 10-speed
- Brake: Front - TRP Flow Set Control, hydraulic disc, resin pads, flat-mount, 160mm, Rear - TRP Flow Set Control, hydraulic disc, resin pads, flat-mount, 140mm
- Saddle: Specialized Aldia Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 155mm
- Tires: Espoir Sport Reflect, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700 x 30 mm
- Front Derailleur: microSHIFT Centos, 10-speed, 31.8mm clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Front - Shimano Tourney, top swing, 31.8mm clamp, Rear - Shimano Tourney TX, 7-speed
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review