Home // Cycle // Road Bikes // Sirrus Alloy Disc Bike 2019 - Nice Blue (Item #80919-71)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Sirrus Alloy Disc Bike 2019 - Nice Blue
Item # 80919-71
- If youre going to get in shape, you need to move, and nothing wants to help you move faster than the Specialized Sirrus with powerful hydraulic disc brakes. It takes a no-nonsense approach to its design, giving you everything that you need, like superior braking, and nothing that you dont Features:
- Fork - Steel, flat mount disc, 1-1/8 steerer, QR, rack mounts, Plug + Play fender mounts
- Shifters - Shimano Altus, RapidFire Plus w/ gear display
- Front Derailleur - Shimano Tourney, top swing, 31.8mm clamp
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Altus, 8-Speed
- Brakes - Promax F1, hydraulic disc, flat mount
- Cranks - Shimano Tourney, 3-piece 48/38/28T, steel
- Cassette - Shimano Altus, 8-speed, 11-32t
- Bottom Bracket - BSA, 68mm, square taper
- Chain - KMC X8, 8-speed w/ Missing Link
- Hubs - Alloy, 6-bolt disc, loose ball bearing, QR, 32h Alloy, 6-bolt disc, 8/9-speed freehub, loose ball bearing, QR, 32h
- Spokes - Stainless, 14g
- Rims - 700C disc, double wall, 32h
- Tires - Specialized Nimbus Reflect 700x32mm, 26 TPI, wire bead, w/ Flak Jacket protection
- Stem - 7-degree, 31.8mm clamp
- Handlebars - Double butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm
- Grips - Specialized Body Geometry Contour, lock-on
- Saddle - Specialized Aldia Sport, steel rails, 155mm
- Seat Post - Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 27.2mm Seat Binder - Alloy, 31.8mm, bolt type
- ***Per an agreement with Specialized, this product must be picked up in the Kirkwood, Mo location. Please call 1-888-347-2879 with questions!***
- Frame: FrameSpecialized A1 SL Premium Aluminum, Women`s Fitness Geometry, fully-manipulated butted tubing, internal cable routing, flat mount disc, QR, rack & Plug + Play fender mounts Features:
- Working with our Body Geometry team, we designed a frame that strikes the optimal balance between comfort and efficiency. The A1 SL Premium Aluminum construction pairs weight savings with rugged durability, while the rack, fender, and disc mounts give you an incredibly versatile package.
- A steel, straight blade fork provides a responsive ride, while the fender and rack mounts give you the option to install rain-fighting fenders and racks that can transport your gear around town.
- Promax F1 hydraulic disc brakes are spec`d on this Sirrus to ensure consistent, powerful braking.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review