Home // Cycle // Hybrid Bikes // Roll Sport EQ Bike 2018 - Oak Green/Powder Green/Spruce Reflective (Item #96117-68)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Roll Sport EQ Bike 2018 - Oak Green/Powder Green/Spruce Reflective
$549.98 (21% off)
Item # 96117-68
- In a world of infomercials and crash diets, we understand the hesitation that surrounds anything promising fitness. But we believe in a simple tenetyou get back what you put in. And within the scope of bikes, youd be hard-pressed to get more out of a machine than with the Roll Sport EQ. Features:
- Fork - ROLL Disc Steel
- Rims/Wheels - 650b double-wall
- Hubs - Specialized
- Spokes - 14g stainless-steel
- Tires - Specialized Nimbus Sport, 650B x 2.3
- Crankset - Alpha Drive, JIS Interface
- Chainrings - 44/32
- Chain - SRAM PC-971 w/PowerLink
- Front Derailleur - Shimano Altus
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Altus
- Rear Cogs - Shimano, 9-speed: 11-34t
- Shifters - microSHIFT MTB, 9-speed
- Handlebars - Specialized Roll, aluminum
- Tape/Grips - Specialized Body Geometry Contour
- Stem - Alloy, 17-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- Brakes - Tektro V-brake, linear pull
- Pedals - Specialized City platform pedals
- Saddle - Body Geometry The Cup, steel rails, 155mm
- Seatpost - Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 27.2mm
- ***Per an agreement with Specialized, this product must be picked up in the Kirkwood, Mo location. Please call 1-888-347-2879 with questions!***
- Frame: Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Ground Control Positioning, formed tubes, V-brake, fender/rack mounts Details:
- Wide diameter, 650bx2.3` Nimbus Sport Reflective tires provide excellent traction, stability, and cushioning, which creates a safer, more reliable, and more comfortable ride on either paved or dirt roads. Plus, the reflective accents of the tire are sure to increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- Equipped with our Body Geometry `The Cup` saddle, you can expect a supreme level of comfort anywhere you take the Roll. It delivers on these expectations by `cupping` your sit bones, which reduces pressure without feeling obtrusive or constraining.
- A sturdy alloy seatpost features a 12mm offset for the perfect position on the bike, and its anodized finish will resist corrosion and wear over the long haul.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review