Home // Cycle // Hybrid Bikes // Pitch Comp Bike 2019 - Gloss Nice Blue/Tarmac Black/Clean (Item #85519-51)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Pitch Comp Bike 2019 - Gloss Nice Blue/Tarmac Black/Clean
$624.98 (14% off)
Item # 85519-51
- Theres no better time to get out and hit the trail than right now, and with a bike like the Pitch Comp 27.5, this is more true than ever. It features a hardtail design that makes it efficient at climbing and rolling on the flats, while being sturdy and dependable on descents. Meanwhile, our Sport Trail 27.5 Geometry has been paired with an aluminum construction to provide plenty of comfort and confidence over nearly any kind of terrain. And to make sure that your investment in dirt is going to last for the long haul, weve thoughtfully selected components that place a focus on durability and performance. Get ready to roll, the dirt is calling. Features:
- The frame is constructed from lightweight A1 Premium Aluminum in order to provide a compliant, durable platform to support our acclaimed Sport Trail 27.5 Geometry. Combined, you get a bike thats extremely versatile, making it equally capable on the climbs and descents.
- Custom SR Suntour 27.5 fork features our Multi-Circuit Damping technology to eliminate any pogo effect by delivering 80/100mm (size-specific) of hydraulic damped suspension and rebound that smooths out rough terrain.
- The smooth-shifting 9-speed Shimano Acera rear derailleur, combined with an 11-34t cassette, has the bike ready to climb just as well as it rolls along the flats.
- ***Per an agreement with Specialized, this product must be picked up in the Kirkwood, Mo location. Please call 1-888-347-2879 with questions!***
- Frame: A1 Premium Aluminum, Sport Trail 27.5 Geometry, zero-stack head tube, internal cable routing, 135x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger
- Fork: SR Suntour XCM w/MCD 27.5, coil spring, custom Multi-Circuit damping, 80/100mm travel (size-specific)
- Brakes: Front - Shimano BR-M315, hydraulic disc, resin pads, 180/160mm rotor, Rear - Shimano BR-M315, hydraulic disc, resin pads, 160mm rotor
- Tires: Ground Control Sport, Flak Jacket flat protection, wire bead, 27.5 x 2.3 in
- Saddle: Henge Sport, steel rails, 143mm
- Derailleurs: Front - Shimano Altus FD-M370, 34.9mm clamp, top-swing, Rear - Shimano Acera 9-speed
- Crankset: Stout, forged alloy, 3x9
- Chain: KMC X8EPT, 9-speed, anti-corrosion coating w/ reusable Missing Link™
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review