|Now Viewing: Default|
Argyle (12-20mmHg) Sock - Men`s
Item # SW3M
- The classic men`s argyle pattern updated with mild graduated compression makes this the perfect sock for work or weekend. With 15-20 mmHg of therapeutic compression, these socks will minimize varicose veins, prevent ankle and leg swelling, and reduce fatigue. Features:
- Superfine Merino Wool (or Cashmerino as we like to say) provides natural thermoregulation and moisture management, making these socks great for any all day, every day wear. It`s also naturally durable, antibacterial, and blister-proof.
- Bamboo fibers make this sock breathable and as soft as a panda (we imagine)
- Non-binding welt top keeps the top of the sock perfectly in place on your calf
- Arch support keeps your foot comfortable and supported all day long
- Seamless toe closure ensures your toes won`t get irritated, no matter how far you`re hiking.
- Ultra light cushioned sole
- Recommended for prolonged sitting or standing; flying and travel; exercise and recovery; minor to moderate swelling of the feet; and minor to moderate varicose veins
- Made with 32% Merino Wool, 31% Bamboo Rayon, 32% Stretch Nylon, and 5% Spandex
- Made in the USA with the finest materials
- Material: 32% Merino Wool; 31% Bamboo Rayon; 32% Stretch Nylon; 5% Spandex
- Compression: 15-20mmHG; Moderate Compression
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review