Home // Snowsports // Goggles // Virtue Goggle - White/ChromaPop Storm Rose Flash (Item #VR6CPCWHV19)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Virtue Goggle - White/ChromaPop Storm Rose Flash
Item # VR6CPCWHV19
- Designed to allow an uncompromising field of vision and seamless fit with helmets, the Smith Virtue Goggles are a classy spherical design for women with smaller faces. Dont let optical distortion or constantly fogging goggles get in the way of a great time on the slopes; the Virtues spherical Carbonic-X lens and Fog-X anti-fog inner lens coating keep the terrain crystal clear, just like you want it. Features:
- Spherical carbonic-x lens
- Fog-X anti-fog inner lens
- TLT lens technology for crystal clear vision
- Womens small fit
- QuickFit strap adjustment system with clip buckle
- 3-layer DriWix face foam
- Helmet compatible
- Ultra-wide, silicone backed strap
- Rotating outrigger positioning system
- Includes microfiber goggle bag with replacement lens sleeve
- Ultra-Wide Silicone Backed Strap
- QuickFit Strap Adjustment System with Clip Buckle
- Frame Size: Women`s Small Fit Lens:
- Spherical Carbonic-X Lenses Spherical Lenses are built on a base curve in both the X and Y axis. Smith`s spherical lenses are offered exclusively in carbonic-x material for optimum impact and scratch resistance, increased visual acuity and enhanced contrast, along with TLT optics and a base 6x4 toric shape. This pioneering shape provides the highest level of optical clarity, improved fit characteristics and increased volume improving fog performance.
- Fog-X Anti-Fog Inner Lens A hydrophilic, micro-etched surface that absorbs moisture and disperses it over a wide surface area to prevent fogging. Because it is physically carved into the lens, it can`t be wiped away like other anti-fog coatings.
- TLT (Tapered Lens Technology) Visual distortion occurs when light waves hit an aggressively-curved lens causing it to bend or distort an object`s true size or position. Tapered Lens Technology corrects the distortion by progressively tapering the lens from the optical center towards the outer edges. Light waves are thereby delivered straight to your eye resulting in zero distortion and true optical clarity. What you see is what you get. Carbonic lenses are engineered to be the most impact resistant lens material in the world. Injection molded with Tapered Lens Technology for optical precision and a high level of protection.
- Patented Porex™ Filter Prevents optical distortion due to changes in elevation by allowing air pressure within the sealed lens chamber to equalize with the ambient atmospheric pressure.
- Face Foam: 3-Layer DriWix Face Foam
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review