Home // Snowsports // Tools, Safety, and Accessories // Vantage Helmet - Matte Black (Item #H16-VAMB)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Vantage Helmet - Matte Black
$184.00 (20% off)
Item # H16-VAMB
- The Vantage was built for the hard-core, demanding the ultimate in everything. Using Aerocore™ construction that features Koroyd®, it simultaneously maximizes full coverage protection and increased airflow. For the most custom fit, the Vantage offers the all BOA® FS360 fit system, with a 360 degree halo design. Combine all this with the Smith pioneered AirEvac technology for goggle integration, and the Vantage delivers the perfect blend of technology and style. Features:
- Hybrid SL construction
- Aerocore™ construction featuring Koroyd™
- Low-profile dual regulator adjustable climate control
- 21 vents
- Adjustable Boa® FS360 fit system
- Nanosilver performance lining
- Snapfit SL2 earpads
- AirEvac 2 ventilation
- Removable ultra-light goggle lock
- *****Please note that this item is not returnable. For the safety of our customers: Life-protecting and/or weight-bearing equipment (such as ropes, carabiners, harnesses, and helmets) cannot be returned or exchanged.*****
- Weight: 500 g Construction:
- Hybrid SL Shell Construction Smith`s Hybrid Shell construction combines two separate lightweight and durable shells to create a new helmet category. Tough ABS hardshell construction is fused with flyweight In-Mold technology, optimizing the best traits of each.
- Aerocore Construction Smith`s Aerocore™ design increases airflow, improves temperature regulation and anti-fog capability, and enhances impact resistance. Aerocore™ uses a unique honeycomb material called Koroyd® that is superior for both airflow and impact absorption.
- Fit System: BOA® FS360 Fit System The BOA® FS360 system uses a full halo design that offers both forward and lateral adjustment, and creates a `floating` effect that eliminates hot spots. Ventilation:
- Low Profile Dual Regulator Climate Control Dual Regulator system independently controls the front and rear sections of the helmet, allowing you to perfectly modulate temperature even in extremely cold condtions.
- AirEvac 2 Ventilation AirEvac 2 drives the warm air away from the goggle through external vents and internal channels in the EPS liner. Certification:
- ASTM F 2040
- CE EN 1077:2007 Class B
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review