Smith Grom Goggle White/Red Sensor Mirror - Kid's
item # GR6RZWT19
- Twice the number of traditional kid features at half the price? The only question you'll have with the Smith Grom Goggles is how you can snatch a pair of your own. Ideal protection for the budding snow enthusiast, the Grom Goggles are fully compatible with eyeglasses and helmets and feature spherical glare-cutting Carbonic-X lenses. Progressing beyond the base? TLT lens tech promotes crystal clear vision so your shredder-in-training can work on linking parallels turns or catching little airs without the typical encumbrances, while a Patented Porex filter prevents optical distortion during rapid changes in elevation. Get your youngin' dialed and get ready to play catch-up when he or she takes off in the Smith Grom Goggles this season. Features:
- Spherical carbonic-x lens
- Available with ChromaPop lens
- Fog-X anti-fog inner lens
- TLT lens technology for crystal clear vision
- Youth fit - Medium
- Dual-slide strap adjustment system
- 2-layer DriWix face foam
- Helmet & eyeglass compatible
- Floating foam membrane eliminates eyeglass temple pressure
- Silicone backed strap
- Dual Slide Strap Adjustment System
- No Slip Silicone Backed Strap
- Frame Size:Youth Fit Ð Medium Lens:
- Spherical Carbonic-X Lenses Ð Spherical Lenses are built on a base curve in both the X and Y axis. Smith`s spherical lenses are offered exclusively in carbonic-x material for optimum impact and scratch resistance, increased visual acuity and enhanced contrast, along with TLT optics and a base 6x4 toric shape. This pioneering shape provides the highest level of optical clarity, improved fit characteristics and increased volume improving fog performance.
- Fog-X Anti-Fog Inner Lens Ð A hydrophilic, micro-etched surface that absorbs moisture and disperses it over a wide surface area to prevent fogging. Because it is physically carved into the lens, it can`t be wiped away like other anti-fog coatings.
- TLT (Tapered Lens Technology) Ð Visual distortion occurs when light waves hit an aggressively-curved lens causing it to bend or distort an object`s true size or position. Tapered Lens Technology corrects the distortion by progressively tapering the lens from the optical center towards the outer edges. Light waves are thereby delivered straight to your eye resulting in zero distortion and true optical clarity. What you see is what you get. Carbonic lenses are engineered to be the most impact resistant lens material in the world. Injection molded with Tapered Lens Technology for optical precision and a high level of protection.
- Patented Porex*trade Filter Ð Prevents optical distortion due to changes in elevation by allowing air pressure within the sealed lens chamber to equalize with the ambient atmospheric pressure.