Home // Snowsports // Goggles // I/O Mag Goggle - Pink 1993/Sun Platinum Mirror (Item #M00680247995T)
|Now Viewing: Default|
I/O Mag Goggle - Pink 1993/Sun Platinum Mirror
Item # M00680247995T
- Welcome to the future of interchangeable lenses with the Smith I/O MAG Goggles. Featuring a magnetic lens connection that locks your optics into place and releases with the push of a lever, you can hot swap your lenses in a hurry to keep up with the reality of dynamic, rapidly changing lighting conditions on the mountain. Spherical ChromaPop™ lenses offer a wide field of view and clarity across a greater range of lighting conditions than traditional lenses for maximized time on the hill and minimized time fighting with your gear. Upgrade your kit to the bleeding edge with the Smith I/O MAG Goggles. Features:
- ChromaPop&trade Lens Technology Through Smiths proprietary ChromaPop&trade lens technology, we help you see detail and color beyond normal capabilities. ChromaPop filters two specific wavelengths of light that cause color confusion. By doing this the lens delivers greater definition, more natural color, and unmatched clarity to allow you to see more detail.
- TLT (Tapered Lens Technology) Visual distortion occurs when light waves hit an aggressively-curved lens causing it to bend or distort an objects true size or position. Tapered Lens Technology corrects the distortion by progressively tapering the lens from the optical center towards the outer edges. Light waves are thereby delivered straight to your eye resulting in zero distortion and true optical clarity. What you see is what you get. Carbonic lenses are engineered to be the most impact resistant lens material in the world. Injection molded with Tapered Lens Technology for optical precision and a high level of protection.
- Spherical Carbonic-X Lenses Spherical Lenses are built on a base curve in both the X and Y axis. Smiths spherical lenses are offered exclusively in carbonic-x material for optimum impact and scratch resistance, increased visual acuity and enhanced contrast, along with TLT optics and a base 6x4 toric shape. This pioneering shape provides the highest level of optical clarity, improved fit characteristics and increased volume improving fog performance.
- Patented Porex™ Filter Prevents optical distortion due to changes in elevation by allowing air pressure within the sealed lens chamber to equalize with the ambient atmospheric pressure.
- 3-Layer DriWix Face Foam
- Helmet Compatible
- Dual-Axis Outrigger Positioning System
- Includes Microfiber Goggle Bag with Replacement Lens Sleeve
- **To meet the requirements of Proposition 65, it is our responsibility to inform you of the following: WARNING This product may contain a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- QuickFit Strap Adjustment System with Clip Buckle
- Ultra-Wide Silicone Backed Strap Frame:
- Medium Fit
- Responsive Fit&trade Frame Design Allows the frame to adjust and flex to the contours of the face.
- Smith MAG&trade Interchangeable Lens Change System Lens:
- ChromaPop&trade Lens Technology
- TLT (Tapered Lens Technology)
- Spherical Carbonic-X Lenses
- Patented Porex&trade Filter
- 5X&trade Anti-Fog Inner Lens
- Ventilation: AirEvac&trade Integration Technology to Reduce Fogging
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review