Home // Snowsports // Tools, Safety, and Accessories // Allure Helmet - Mineral (Item #H18-ALMIM)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Allure Helmet - Mineral
$88.00 (20% off)
Item # H18-ALMIM
- Simple and clean low profile styling make the Smith Allure Helmet stand out in a crowd, whether it be the lift line or beer line on the patio. You`ll appreciate the light weight and simple functionality of the Allure, making it one piece of protective gear you`ll never be tempted to go without. Features:
- Lightweight in-mold construction
- Airflow climate control
- 9 vents
- *MIPS system available in select colors
- Self-adjusting lifestyle fit system
- Snapfit SL2 earpads
- AirEvac 2 ventilation
- Removable goggle lock
- Outdoor Tech™ audio systems available
- *****Please note that this item is not returnable. For the safety of our customers: Life-protecting and/or weight-bearing equipment (such as ropes, carabiners, harnesses, and helmets) cannot be returned or exchanged.*****
- Weight: 12 oz
- Construction: Lightweight In-Mold Construction Low profile In-Mold designs combine a polycarbonate shell with EPS liner to provide superior impact protection and extreme light weight.
- Fit System: Self-Adjusting Lifestyle Fit System Elastic in rear of liner adjusts to a range of head sizes.
- Ventilation: Airflow Climate Control Strategically placed vents give you easy climate control in all conditions. Vent placement maximizes airflow and heat exhaustion in warm temperatures while minimizing undesired cold air drafts. Certification:
- ASTM F 2040
- CE EN 1077:2007 Class B
- MIPS Compatitbility:MIPS is used to reduce the rotational forces to the brain in the case of an oblique impact. Smith helmets are created to absorb direct impacts very efficiently and when combined with MIPS, Smith helmets absorb oblique forces better by allowing a small rotation of the outer shell relative to the liner.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review