SHIPPING ALERT: An Unprecedented Increase In Online Shopping Will Create Delays. LEARN MORE
Home // Camp // Tents // Backpacking Tents // Sea To Summit Alto TR1 Tent (Item #ATS2039-01160501)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Sea To Summit Alto TR1 Tent
Item # ATS2039-01160501
- Alto™ one-person is a semi-freestanding tent perfect for the weight-conscious solo backpacker who still wants a high degree of livability in their shelter. The revolutionary Tension Ridge™ architecture of the Alto™ allows for taller oversized doors and vertical walls that create an unrivalled amount of space. Apex Vents™ positioned at the highest point of the tent effectively expel moist air and minimize condensation, and the variable rainfly can be rolled back on both sides for stargazing, then deployed quickly from inside the tent. Alto is the Italian word for high. One night will prove that the Alto™ is a level above other ultralight tents Features:
- Tension Ridge™ raises the tents shape upwards for more usable head-and-shoulder space and creates truly higher doors for easier entry and more vestibule storage.
- Color-coded ultra-strong lightweight DAC NSL poleset and quick connect pole feet make for easy setup.
- Made for longevity and superior waterproof performance by using premium materials including DAC poles, YKK zippers, 7-series aluminum hardware and seam-taped PeU-coated rainfly.
- FairShare™ storage system: tent packs into 3 stuff sacks to split the load. After set-up, stuff sacks transform into gear storage pockets.
- Lightbar™: add a headlamp and secure the tent pole storage sack to the apex of the tent for soft even illumination.
- Rainfly can be setup first for a dry setup and takedown.
- Includes 9 Ground Control Light Tent Pegs and 4 removable Ground Control Guy Lines with custom attachment toggles.
- The 6 in deep 15D nylon tub floor is rated to 1200mm hydrostatic head ultralight, waterproof and durable.
- Ultra-lightweight 15D polyester mesh inner for maximum ventilation. Its dark grey color provides excellent visibility.
- Silicone / Polyether Polyurethane coated 15D nylon rainfly fabric provides long-lasting waterproof performance.
- The poles of the Tension Ridge™ are swept upwards not angled downwards as is common in tents. This raises the tents shape, providing significantly more livable space.
- Apex Vent™ - at the highest point of the tent, this oversized vent efficiently expels warm air to prevent condensation and can be easily zipped shut from inside the tent.
- Baseline Vents allow you to control airflow and effectively manage humidity and condensation in wet conditions without letting the rain in.
- Quick Connect Foot is a beautifully designed, machined aluminum clip that attaches the pole and the inner foot with ease and is stronger than plastic buckles that can break.
- Fly Material: 15-denier ripstop nylon
- Tent Material: 15-denier polyester mesh
- Pole Material: Aluminum DAC TH72M
- Floor Material: 15-denier ripstop nylon
- Weight (packed): 2lbs. 7.2 oz.
- Weight (Unpacked): 2 lbs. 1 oz.
- Dimensions: 84.5 x 42 x 24 in
- Packed Dimensions: 4.3 x 17.7 in
- Sleeps: 1 Person
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review