|Now Viewing: Default|
X-Mission 3 - Women`s
$59.97 (48% off)
Item # 378288
- Be ready for any urban running adventure in the newly updated Women`s Salomon® X-Mission 3. Enjoy an even stronger grip from this new edition thanks to its updated tread pattern. Score a super comfy, locked down fit that also offers just the right amount of flexibility, complements of the premiere SENSIFIT™ technology and Quicklace™ system. Plus, you`re sure to be running strong for the long-haul, too, because the X-Mission 3 offers unbeatable durability. Features:
- Lace pocket provides easy storage for the Quick Fit lacing system
- Sensifit system works to cradle the foot providing a precise and secure fit.
- Quicklace™ Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- Friction free lace eyelet for quick and easy one pull lacing.
- EVA shaped footbed provides excellent cushioning and anatomically designed support
- Breathable open mesh
- injected EVA
- Sensiflex™ Two stretch panels that support natural foot expansion and forefoot flex, while still maintaining support.
- High Abrasion Contagrip®
- Tongue protection from mud and debris getting inside the shoe
- Wet Traction Contagrip®
- Asymetrical heel counter
- Upper: Breathable Open Mesh
- Midsole: EVA Shaped Footbed, Sensiflex
- Outsole: High Abrasion Contagrip, Asymetrical Heel Counter
- Weight: 250g
- Midsole Height: 27mm/17mm (10mm drop)
4.0/5 based on 1 ratings. 1 user reviews.
Average of 1 customer reviews:
Melissa W - Staff
Fun colors, comfy shoe
4/5 Avg. Product Rating
Age Range: 26-34
The best thing about Salomons are their quick lace system and they're comfortable. This one in particular is a great daily shoe, it gives you cushion and stability for being on your feet a lot. It also has these little panels at the corner balls of your feet that expand for those who may have a somewhat wider foot, for for those who experience feet swelling throughout the day. They've updated their fit in this shoe, the Sensifit works to give you a more supported fit. Most of us are used to shoes with believe it or not, not very much internal support, they don't shape the inside of the shoe to conform to the foot very well. This shoe tries to meet that, and it will feel weird at first, and maybe not accommodate every foot type. It cradles and wraps around the foot more than a typical shoe would. Other than that, it shouldn't have much of a break in period, they're pretty comfortable right out of the box. I feel they're true to size and may even have a bit of wiggle room.