Salomon Project BOA Jr Boot
item # L41681700
- The Project BOA® boot was designed for groms who want to look, feel, and ride like the adults. Emphasizing comfort and progression in a design that provides convenience, the soft flexing Project utilizes BOA® Fit System for a secure and comfortable fit with an adjustable insole and liner straps for easy entrance and growing feet. Features:
- Comfort - Does what it says - wraps your foot in a soft welcoming hold that delivers instant and long lasting comfort. Featuring an easy-glide patch and Ultralon multidensity foams.
- Evolution - Junior-friendly adjustable insole that can be unstitched to gain a half size to accommodate growth.
- M4 Junior BOA® - The perfect balance of performance and convenience for kids. Push to engage, turn to tighten.
- Custom Fit - Heat moldable multidensity foams strategically placed in the sensitive areas of the foot, shin, ankle and heel.
- D-Light - Lightweight and ultra low profile full EVA outsole.
- FTR / 1:1 - FTR construction is 10% lighter and 10% more compact without sacrificing comfort or durability. With 1:1 lasting every half size change in liner gets a half size change in shell.
- TX3 BOA Lace - The TX3 BOA Lace is a flexible, low-friction textile lace adapted to many fit configurations.
- Liner: The Universal Liner on the Project utilizes straps instead of laces for easy in-and-out, paired with the M4 Junior BOA¨ for a stress-free secure fit.
- Lacing System: BOA®
- Flex / Response: Soft