Salomon Huck Knife Grom Snowboard
item # L47018400
regular price: $319.95 sale price: $249.98 (21.9% OFF)
- If your kids are shredding as hard as you are then they deserve a board to match their skills. The Salomon Huck Knife Grom Snowboard is a fun-sized version of the adult classic and can handle youngsters' wildest stunts. The true twin shape and de-tuned freestyle edges at the tip and tail are ready for park laps and the Quad Camber profile and Popster core add playful snap to their most creative moves Features:
- EQ Rad Sidecut Equalizer straight lines and Radial lines blended together for the perfect balance of agility and fun.
- Popster Popster's shaped core profile thins out under foot and thickens outside your bindings before tapering again at tip and tail to maximize the natural snap and pop of wood. Feels like your skateboard kicktail finally connected with your snowboard.
- FSC® Certified Wood Core
- Standard Stone Finish ***Due to the size and weight of this product, $15 will be charged for shipping. (Shipping fees may vary depending on the number of items in your cart)
- Terrain: Freestyle, All-Mountain
- Rocker Type: Quad Camber Ð The aggressive characteristics of camber blended with rocker on the tip and tail to make the board playful and agile in pow. Quad Camber built with a blend of different radiuses and is more forgiving than a regular camber but maintains the reactivity and pop.
- Flex: 4 (1 Soft - 5 Stiff)
- Shape: True Twin Ð Freestyle specific: Identical tip/tail lengths, symmetrical core profiling, flex and a centered binding stance.
- Core: Aspen Strong Core Ð CNC-selected high-density wood strips for the inserts and rail zones results in improved impact resistance and a predictable flex from opening day to spring slush.
- Laminates: Biaxial Low Density Fiberglass Ð Low-density fibers allow for lighter boards that keep their playful forgiving flex forever.
- Sidewalls: Rubber Pads Ð 2mm Rubber blocks inserted into the high-pressure zones of the ABS Sidewalls dampen vibrations and reduce fatigue in all snow conditions.
- Base: Sintered Base Ð Provides a moderate balance between the speed created by a hard surface and good wax retention.
- Edges: Freestyle Edge Bevel Ð From detuning the tip and tail to a 2-degree edge holding tune throughout the key parts of the sidecut, back to a 3-degree bevel between the feet. This delivers the complete blend of edge hold and forgiveness on rails.
- Binding Compatibility: 2 x 4